Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: Hampur MNF Bengals at Ravens

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    2,863
    Post Thanks / Like

    Hampur MNF Bengals at Ravens

    Anyone watching? Anyone care?

    Baltimore offense looks good, defense looks a little slow.

    Maybe Cincinnati D is not that good.










    Expert Hampur analysis right there, folks.

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    2,863
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Anyone watching? Anyone care?

    Baltimore offense looks good, defense looks a little slow.

    Maybe Cincinnati D is not that good.








    Expert Hampur analysis right there, folks.

    as Ed Reed picks one off and returns it for 6. LOL

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    2,863
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, Hampur's a little slow lately. What's goin on here? Tebow got your tongue?












    Anyone play Angry Birds?

  4. #4
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Charm City Region
    Posts
    885
    Post Thanks / Like
    No point in playing the rest of the NFL season. The Superbowl will be the Redskins vs. Ravens. Just ask anyone in Maryland.

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    2,863
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper17 View Post
    No point in playing the rest of the NFL season. The Superbowl will be the Redskins vs. Ravens. Just ask anyone in Maryland.
    Alright, let's pack it in. That was a quick season. Let the off season shenanigans begin!






    Maybe the late game will be better.

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    2,863
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bad call. Clean shot on Dalton and it was called unnecessary roughness.














    Man, just can't get 3 stars on Angry Bird level 3-4.

  7. #7
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Charm City Region
    Posts
    885
    Post Thanks / Like
    Led with the helmet. I knew it before ESPNs "expert" did.

    Also, I can't stand the Ravens doing the stupid 7 Nation Army chant. You sound like EVERY COLLEGE TEAM!

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,172
    Post Thanks / Like
    God I hate the Ravens, this isn't som fhagey soccer game you chanting idiots.

    Damn they look good though.

    Dalton looks like Blaine Gabbert last year.

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    2,863
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper17 View Post
    Led with the helmet. I knew it before ESPNs "expert" did.

    Also, I can't stand the Ravens doing the stupid 7 Nation Army chant. You sound like EVERY COLLEGE TEAM!
    Looked like head and shoulder right in Dalton's side to me. Meh, who cares.

    Ravens do look good though.

  10. #10
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    4,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ravens look good. And I'm watching on the radio. LOL at the Bengals starting Patriots cast-offs. That's no way to win the conference.

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    2,863
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ravens pulled their starters?

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,172
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Ravens look good. And I'm watching on the radio. LOL at the Bengals starting Patriots cast-offs. That's no way to win the conference.
    Just look at the joke of the secondary they have assembled

    Terrance Newman: probably the worst starting outside CB in the league
    Pacman Jones: LOLLLL
    Nate Clements: Wut?
    Taylor Mays: EWWWWWWWWWW

    Gotta be the worst group of secondary players that you could come up with.

  13. #13
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Charm City Region
    Posts
    885
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately the Ravens do look good. That really pisses me off. I feel like Flacco is woefully overrated but he looked pretty close to flawless tonight.

    I also thought that the Bengals were finally turning a corner. I love AJ Green and though Dalton was going to be a player after what we saw last year. Still early I suppose.

    Ravens' oline is going to be a concern, but Flacco seems to be able to get the ball out quickly. They have Philthidelphia up next and here's to hoping Vick can sort out that color-blindness by then.

  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper17 View Post
    Unfortunately the Ravens do look good. That really pisses me off. I feel like Flacco is woefully overrated but he looked pretty close to flawless tonight.

    I also thought that the Bengals were finally turning a corner. I love AJ Green and though Dalton was going to be a player after what we saw last year. Still early I suppose.

    Ravens' oline is going to be a concern, but Flacco seems to be able to get the ball out quickly. They have Philthidelphia up next and here's to hoping Vick can sort out that color-blindness by then.

    Why is that a bad thing? We don't play them and they host the Rats in week 3. Big Ravens fan in two weeks,

  15. #15
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    2,863
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Why is that a bad thing? We don't play them and they host the Rats in week 3. Big Ravens fan in two weeks,
    Play them in January?






    P.S. - who was Goofy Maloof?

  16. #16
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Anyone watching? Anyone care?

    Baltimore offense looks good, defense looks a little slow.

    Maybe Cincinnati D is not that good.










    Expert Hampur analysis right there, folks.

    Alive or dead, it matters not.

  17. #17
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Charm City Region
    Posts
    885
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Why is that a bad thing? We don't play them and they host the Rats in week 3. Big Ravens fan in two weeks,
    I live in Ravens' country. Wont be able to turn on the radio tomorrow without hearing about their Superbowl contention and Joe's impending Canton induction.

  18. #18
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    4,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper17 View Post
    I feel like Flacco is woefully overrated but he looked pretty close to flawless tonight.
    Man, he's looked awfully good to me lately, His improvement the past two seasons has been profound.

  19. #19
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Play them in January?






    P.S. - who was Goofy Maloof?
    Yeah, if we both get that far, I'll worry about it then. For now, let's get a few purple helmets lodged in Ton Lady's chin (he should be used to that )

    Goofy is the nice little guy in my avatar, we lost him last New Year's Eve.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper17 View Post
    I live in Ravens' country. Wont be able to turn on the radio tomorrow without hearing about their Superbowl contention and Joe's impending Canton induction.

    I hear ya. Non-stop Skins delusions at work today, the homage is beyond infested. RG3 does look badas so far though.

  20. #20
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    2,863
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Yeah, if we both get that far, I'll worry about it then. For now, let's get a few purple helmets lodged in Ton Lady's chin (he should be used to that )

    Goofy is the nice little guy in my avatar, we lost him last New Year's Eve.
    Ha, took me a minute on Ton Lady. LOL




    Sorry for your loss.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us