Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fitzpatrick: "They were probably more vanilla than they have been in the past"

I didnt' bother reading the comments here 'cause the moment I read Fitzpatrick's comment, I had to post this.

Does anyone think that he's referring more to SCHITTYHEIMER'S GARBAGE OFFENSIVE SCHEMES in the PAST than anything else?

I mean the schemes had so much motion and other crap that was so damn confusing. I think that's what Fitz was talking about....

I like "Vanilla" in this case.

I take this as the ultimate compliment. If we can score 48 points and do as good a job defending the Bills for 3 quarters as we did, just how good can we be when Rex really starts scheming?

It's a little too early to say, but these Jets are NOT the Jets of old. These Jets look confident, fast, hard-hitting, brutal, mature, working as a team, and kicking butt.

I think we've stepped into a new era.
    Last edited by McGinley; 09-11-2012 at 09:41 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Eat a bag of dicks Buffalo.
    words are hurtful.

it's still too early to tell but if fitzpatrick's comments are true then the league had better watch out. there is nothing more dangerous than a disciplined and unpredictable team. if the jets keep their heads in the game and play to win they will go far.

on to pittsburgh.