Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 69

Thread: Jets release Patrick Turner

  1. #1

    Jets release Patrick Turner

    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN Jets waive WR Patrick Turner from active roster. Also add OLB Ricky Sapp to practice squad #nyj

  2. #2
    Victim of Hill and Kerley stepping it up. Don't know why we like Schilens though.

  3. #3
    what if schillens gets hurt - they would need another wr.

  4. #4
    Also waived DB LaQuan Lewis from PS

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    what if schillens gets hurt - they would need another wr.
    They have WR Clyde Gates on the 53 man. At least last I knew

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    They have WR Clyde Gates on the 53 man. At least last I knew
    who is he?

  7. #7
    So who gets signed to 53 man. I'd still take another look at Otah.

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,844
    Damn kind of upsetting he didn't work out after we held onto him the past 2 seasons.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    who is he?
    Seriously?

    Claimed from Miami cutdown weekend. 4th round pick last season. Fast. jets liked him predraft and had him in for a visit

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Rico View Post
    Victim of Hill and Kerley stepping it up. Don't know why we like Schilens though.
    Gonna have to trust Lal until we have reason to do otherwise.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Damn kind of upsetting he didn't work out after we held onto him the past 2 seasons.
    Only upsetting if we don't have something BETTER to replace him with. Hopefully we do . . .

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    who is he?
    a former dolphin that we claimed last week.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Seriously?

    Claimed from Miami cutdown weekend. 4th round pick last season. jets liked him predraft and had him in for a visit
    ah, forgot. shame on me.


  13. #13
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    northern jersey
    Posts
    3,185
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    So who gets signed to 53 man. I'd still take another look at Otah.
    I say they might want another RB on the roster.

  14. #14
    The anticipation of the corresponding addition to the roster, is killing me.

  15. #15
    Jordan White maybe??

  16. #16
    probably means his injury will take a while to heal.


    i don't know if he's still eligible for the Practice Squad if/when he gets healthy.

  17. #17
    Odd we didn't simply take advantage of the system and put him on IR until week 7.

  18. #18
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Midland Park, NJ
    Posts
    3,704
    If I'm reading Jason's site right, does that mean we save $875,000?

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,136
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    So who gets signed to 53 man. I'd still take another look at Otah.
    Smith is a healthy Otah.

  20. #20
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,325
    Hopefully they'll add a LB who isn't slow-footed and/or can actually tackle.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us