Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 61

Thread: NFL.com Power Rankings...listing "Jets" as "Tebow"

  1. #21
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    12,088
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeejet22 View Post
    Take your smiley face, and get the f*ck out of here.
    LOL....+100000000

  2. #22
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,790
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Pisses me off but it's the Jets fault, they made the trade. Oh well, let's just keep winning.
    +1

    It comes with the territory, and it's not going to stop anytime soon.

  3. #23
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    When the media and outside sources do their bs, that's one thing. But, this is the league’s own website that's disrespecting us now. Really classless.

    I knew it was us against the world, but I had no idea the league was against us too.

  4. #24
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    29,354
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeejet22 View Post
    No. It's not funny.

    Funny, is you still posting here with your right hand, while you sniff Tebow's game worn Gator jock strap with your left.
    Enough! Let it go.

  5. #25
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeejet22 View Post
    Take your smiley face, and get the f*ck out of here.
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    +1
    Take it a little easier on our resident Tebow fan. He hasn't caused any trouble recently. He's making an effort and not inserting Tebow into every discussion. No need for the hostility.

  6. #26
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,790
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    When the media and outside sources do their bs, that's one thing. But, this is the league’s own website that's disrespecting us now. Really classless.

    I knew it was us against the world, but I had no idea the league was against us too.
    Do you really think it's that disrespectful? In my opinion, it seems like a little good-natured fun, nothing malicious.

  7. #27
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    12,088
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    Take it a little easier on our resident Tebow fan. He hasn't caused any trouble recently. He's making an effort and not inserting Tebow into every discussion. No need for the hostility.
    Actually he is. Just not in this thread.

  8. #28
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,749
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's not a mistake, they had the "Tebow" thing instead of "Jets" in their preseason rankings too. It's incredibly unprofessional of the NFL.

  9. #29
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by parafly View Post
    Do you really think it's that disrespectful? In my opinion, it seems like a little good-natured fun, nothing malicious.
    While they're at it, why not call NO the Bounties, or call the Eagles Dream Team?

    If it were making fun of multiple teams, fine. But we're getting singled out for this bs.

  10. #30
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,535
    Post Thanks / Like
    frankly i don't see why pitt only dropped one place. what did they think manning was going to do? did they watch colts game film? and what about their injury excuse. seems to me every season they have a bunch of early injuries. what's up with that?

  11. #31
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    NRW, Germany
    Posts
    1,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JamaicanJetFan View Post
    It's not a mistake, they had the "Tebow" thing instead of "Jets" in their preseason rankings too. It's incredibly unprofessional of the NFL.
    Yeah, that's some kind of humor I wouldn't expect from the official league. But to be fair, read the comments about the Bills, Fins or Raiders.

  12. #32
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Actually he is. Just not in this thread.
    I believe the discussion of Tebow is appropriate in said thread.

    You don't have to believe that Tebow is a reason for the offensive success on Sunday, I don't, but a discussion about it is not out of place.

  13. #33
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sameoldjets View Post
    frankly i don't see why pitt only dropped one place. what did they think manning was going to do? did they watch colts game film? and what about their injury excuse. seems to me every season they have a bunch of early injuries. what's up with that?
    Because they're the Steelers, and these power rankings aren't just about what takes place on the field. The Steelers get the benefit of the doubt, and will continue to do so. If we beat them next week in a close game, I wouldn't expect to see them drop more than 2 or 3 spots. If they beat us, they'll jump up to 8th or so.

  14. #34
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    northern jersey
    Posts
    2,983
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Enough! Let it go.
    He's mocking my and your favorite team and loving it.

    A smiley face could be a bannable offense in certain situations, no?

  15. #35
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,326
    Post Thanks / Like
    The ironic thing to me is that I say it's farked up but funny, I get told to GTFO, yet seemingly many "long time Jets fan" agree with me, demonstrating that the position is more than reasonable.

    Some of you all can GFYs.

  16. #36
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    21,933
    Post Thanks / Like
    Really?

    The joke will be on them when we take a giant sh*t all over their beloved Steelers and their rapist QB.

  17. #37
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,105
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    The ironic thing to me is that I say it's farked up but funny, I get told to GTFO, yet seemingly many "long time Jets fan" agree with me, demonstrating that the position is more than reasonable.

    Some of you all can GFYs.
    Jesus was persecuted too, Demos. You should be used to this.

  18. #38
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,326
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    Jesus was persecuted too, Demos. You should be used to this.
    Why ? I'm a Deist

  19. #39
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,101
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    When the media and outside sources do their bs, that's one thing. But, this is the league’s own website that's disrespecting us now. Really classless.

    I knew it was us against the world, but I had no idea the league was against us too.
    Interestingly I went to the "contact" portion of the site to say we found it disrespectful that only the Jets were singled out and asked that it be corrected, but there is no "submit" button (using IE.) So I tried it with Google Chrome and there was a submit button but it doesn't work. Obviously the NFL has no desire to hear what the fans have to say.

  20. #40
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    Interestingly I went to the "contact" portion of the site to say we found it disrespectful that only the Jets were singled out and asked that it be corrected, but there is no "submit" button (using IE.) So I tried it with Google Chrome and there was a submit button but it doesn't work. Obviously the NFL has no desire to hear what the fans have to say.
    Swagless NFL is at it again.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us