Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NFL.com Power Rankings...listing "Jets" as "Tebow"

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Why ? I'm a Deist
    Well, like clockwork, you're starting to bug me.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Well, like clockwork, you're starting to bug me.

?????????????????

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    ?????????????????
    A deist believes in the "clockwork" theory of the Universe, yes? That the creator built it, and that it runs by itself.

Why do you turn my Landing Strip into a house of lies, Ralph? Why?

Thats ridiculous. Tebow had very little in why we won.
    Thats professionalism?

Have the pats ever been called brady on here?
    Damn they want to shove homeboy down our throats that badly. They want to make homie relevant thats a damn fact.

Quote Originally Posted by parafly View Post
    Do you really think it's that disrespectful? In my opinion, it seems like a little good-natured fun, nothing malicious.
    The crap is CORNY. Good natured? Dude didnt even get a pass attempt ffs.
    Had he beat the Bills like he beat us last year, i might have given this garbage a pass but he was completely irrelevant. He recovered an onside kick. An onside kick.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    The crap is CORNY. Good natured? Dude didnt even get a pass attempt ffs.
    Had he beat the Bills like he beat us last year, i might have given this garbage a pass but he was completely irrelevant. He recovered an onside kick. An onside kick.
    I agree with you that it's unprofessional, just don't necessarily view it as disrespectful. It get attention, that's for sure.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    A deist believes in the "clockwork" theory of the Universe, yes? That the creator built it, and that it runs by itself.

Why do you turn my Landing Strip into a house of lies, Ralph? Why?
    I am really not sure he is going to be able to get around on your fastball WCO. It's a timing thing

Possibly.

It was the first game K ... Everyone chill ... We have not seen the Tebow package yet.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    It was the first game K ... Everyone chill ... We have not seen the Tebow package yet.
    And how does this relate to NFL.COM listing the team name for the Jets as "TEBOW" ?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    And how does this relate to NFL.COM listing the team name for the Jets as "TEBOW" ?
    Exactly. I expect this crap from ESPN and such. But nfl.com should at least make an effort not to get caught up in the stupid media hype and be a bit more respectful to the teams that make up the league that own nfl.com, no?

In the end though, it only makes them look like idiots and I'll take my viewing time elsewhere.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by nycdan View Post
    Exactly. I expect this crap from ESPN and such. But nfl.com should at least make an effort not to get caught up in the stupid media hype and be a bit more respectful to the teams that make up the league that own nfl.com, no?

In the end though, it only makes them look like idiots and I'll take my viewing time elsewhere.
    There is not an inexhaustible supply of viewing choices to satisfy our NFL fix. The Tebow thing was a stupid joke but not something that is likely to result in me boycotting the outlet.

All Pro
    There is not an inexhaustible supply of viewing choices to satisfy our NFL fix. The Tebow thing was a stupid joke but not something that is likely to result in me boycotting the outlet.
    Let's see how many weeks it stays up there then. My issue is that I want to read about what's really going on, not about what reporters are trying to turn into news because...well every other reporter's doing it so it must be cool. I'm disappointed because I generally like NFLNetwork on Sirius and NFL.com has usually been more resistant to this kind of crap.

Honestly, the best reading on football lately has moved off of the big media sites and to sites such as footballoutsiders and a few others like it. Fox, CBS, ESPN and CNNSI seem to be going for the lowest common denominator more quickly lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Pisses me off but it's the Jets fault, they made the trade. Oh well, let's just keep winning.
    It's the Jets fault for adding a player to the team that they think will be an asset? It's their fault the media obsesses over Tebow?

Jets Insider VIP
    This is getting ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by nycdan View Post

The quality of nfl.com and the NFL network has become ****, the people doing the show are worse than ESPN.

Rich Eisen has even become a sensationalistic schlep.

So much super-duper-serious angsty fail in this thread.

OMG Disrepekt!!!!111

It's a joke, lighten up. It's pretty funny tbqh.

The irony of ocurse, is the angiest folks over this are probably the most dedicated loyal Francessa listeners at JI, feeding at his trollish trough of predictable outrage induction. So, much, fail.

All League
    Tonight at 9 EST on NFL Network: The Faces Of Tebow.

That's why.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    Tonight at 9 EST on NFL Network: The Faces Of Tebow.

That's why.
    I watch and read EVERYTHING I CAN about my Jets. But, I will not watch this.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeejet22 View Post
    I watch and read EVERYTHING I CAN about my Jets. But, I will not watch this.
    Sounds like a Meatloaf song.

Bewildered Beast
    I am really not sure he is going to be able to get around on your fastball WCO. It's a timing thing

Possibly.
    Nice.

I cannot find Tetley Tea anywhere. I heard that is the real deal tea for you blokes.