Thread: Pat will go 16-0, again?

Pat will go 16-0, again?

The Football Gods love the Pats.

32 ranked schedule this year.
    Improved D
    Improved running game

I hate the Pats

Undrafted Free Agent
    Lol they do have to play us twice you know plus Baltimore, Denver, San Francisco, and Houston. I say 13-3. I don't agree with strength of schedule it's a load of BS.

Won't go 16-0. Don't put so much stock into them shutting down Chris Johnson, many teams have done that the past couple years. He's very soft. Locker is very inexperienced. Their secondary is still garbage.

Jets Insider VIP
    9-7.

Brady out for the season in Week 4.

Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by DRNYJETS View Post
    Lol they do have to play us twice you know plus Baltimore, Denver, San Francisco, and Houston. I say 13-3. I don't agree with strength of schedule it's a load of BS.
    These are all VERY good teams and I see NE going 2-2 at best in those games. I think the Jets will split with NE. I wouldn't be surprised to see them lose 4 or 5 games.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    It's what's after game 16 that matters.

Their OL is atrocious. Brady's kryptonite is getting hit. Hit him early and often and you will beat him. I see them as an 11-13 win team.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    9-7.

Brady out for the season in Week 4.

Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...
    Love it...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Mark my words, the Broncos will have the best record in the AFC this year (and will beat the Pats).

The Jets scored 48 points after showing no offense all preseason and you're worrying about the Patriots going undefeated after one week? Stop being so negative and focus on the JETS.

And, DUMP THIS THREAD before PatsFanTx gets in here.

All Pro
    I honestly think the Ravens will kick the Pats @$$.

IMO, they were the most impressive, well rounded team in Week 1. I want no part of them.

The pats aren't a hard team to figure out. It's all about the pass rush with Brady. How do you think the Giants beat them again and again?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkSackExchange View Post
    The Football Gods love the Pats.

32 ranked schedule this year.
    Improved D
    Improved running game

I hate the Pats
    See now, its stuff like this that makes me wanna cuss your arse out! so what you're sayin is we play em twice and we will lose both times? you better go find some place and sit down.

Veteran
    Funny Jets fans. Always wanting your team to be so relevant when nobody is thinking about them or fearing them, LOL.

Won ONE game and it's warm and fuzzy on these forums. A loss to the Steelers and they are the "YETS" again.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggy View Post
    Funny Jets fans. Always wanting your team to be so relevant when nobody is thinking about them or fearing them, LOL.

Won ONE game and it's warm and fuzzy on these forums. A loss to the Steelers and they are the "YETS" again.
    You have to be the least informative/entertaining Pats poster on here. As I told the Giants fan.. I'd kill myself if I found entertainment in trolling an opposing team's fan forum. Then again I'm not a loser.

Funny Pats fans. So delusional as to think Brady will be around to save them for much longer.

inb4deywent11-5datoneyeardoe

I mean, you can hate on us all you want, but we're not the ones wasting our time on rival team forums.

Your personality is almost as sparkling as your coach and your metro qb

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    You have to be the least informative/entertaining Pats poster on here. As I told the Giants fan.. I'd kill myself if I found entertainment in trolling an opposing team's fan forum. Then again I'm not a loser.
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Funny Pats fans. So delusional as to think Brady will be around to save them for much longer.

inb4deywent11-5datoneyeardoe

I mean, you can hate on us all you want, but we're not the ones wasting our time on rival team forums.
    And yet, time and time again, he's allowed to run roughshod here and do as he pleases. Anything to drive hits, I guess.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

The whole premise of this thread basically kisses the Pats* arse. Yet you have to be a doosh.

For no reason at all other than I can, take a hike.

Pat will go 16-0, again?

Nah.

16-0 is a once in a lifetime (or two) proposition. That's why it was such a huge slap in the face to Colts fans when they sat Manning and most of the starters in "09.

Against the Titans, Brady averaged 2.5 seconds to get rid of the ball. A pass rush has to be VERY quick to beat that speedy release. Plus, the OL is not the hot garbage as its made out to be here. Your O-line only has ONE game of experience with Howard, a guy who's team wanted to get rid of so badly they traded him for The Turnstile. I wouldn't proclaim it All World after one decent showing, although there is certainly reason for optimism after last Sunday.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    The whole premise of this thread basically kisses the Pats* arse. Yet you have to be a doosh.

For no reason at all other than I can, take a hike.

I'd like to withdraw my previous statement.