Thread: DAVID WILSON or ALFRED MORRIS??

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

DAVID WILSON or ALFRED MORRIS??

I admit I don't know the story behind Morris -- I just thought he might end up carrying the ball more than Wilson.

We're talking 4th RB here (behind Rice, Forte, and Matthews), but it's Tuesday and I'm itching to make a move, so I figured I'd go to the experts . . .

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OCCH View Post
    I admit I don't know the story behind Morris -- I just thought he might end up carrying the ball more than Wilson.

We're talking 4th RB here (behind Rice, Forte, and Matthews), but it's Tuesday and I'm itching to make a move, so I figured I'd go to the experts . . .
    it's a tough one....david wilson will get his looks and bradshaw is prone to injury. morris will fall victim to the shanny backfield but will also have his moments and to me more upside.

i normally stay away from WAS backfield but if its between these 2 I take Morris.

The real question is, who are you dropping?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TurkJetFan View Post
    it's a tough one....david wilson will get his looks and bradshaw is prone to injury. morris will fall victim to the shanny backfield but will also have his moments and to me more upside.

i normally stay away from WAS backfield but if its between these 2 I take Morris.

Morris without question, Even if bradshaw gets hurt wilson will be splitting carries with other backs as well. Right now adv morris, if bradshaw gets hurt than id go with wilson.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TurkJetFan View Post

Sorry, I didn't explain myself well. I already have Wilson (behind the three RBs I mentioned). It's just a case of trying to catch lightning in a bottle -- Shanahan seems to always produce good RB production, so I thought I'd see what you guys thought . . .