Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: ESPN PTI: More Irritating, Jets or Cowboys? (Wilbon sticks up for Jets)

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,567

    ESPN PTI: More Irritating, Jets or Cowboys? (Wilbon sticks up for Jets)

    Just a short segment, but was cool Wilbon slamming his own network for the Tebow hype. In case you don't want to watch segment: After Kornholer says Jets are more unlikeable, Wilbon says:

    "The only reason the Jets are annoying is this network, ESPN, for going Tebow 24/7. Jets fans have done nothing to be obnoxious. The Cowboy people are obnoxious from the word go".

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZD1Ae0NFY0

  2. #2
    good sh*t

  3. #3
    Clearly he does not frequent JI.

  4. #4
    Tokyo's sig.

    HNNNNNNNNNG!

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,567
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Tokyo's sig.

    HNNNNNNNNNG!
    LOL

  6. #6
    Have to wonder if Wilbon got a little "scolding" by that same network that writes his checks?





    EDIT : What's with the "HNNNNNG!"?


    If McGinley is talking about the Sumo Wrestler pic, then it's not the "Sig"(which is one of the great gifs of all time, mind you). It's the Avatar(or Avy).
    Last edited by Vin; 09-11-2012 at 11:46 PM.

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    19,080
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    EDIT : What's with the "HNNNNNG!"?


    If McGinley is talking about the Sumo Wrestler pic, then it's not the "Sig"(which is one of the great gifs of all time, mind you). It's the Avatar(or Avy).

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJetsFan View Post
    LOL


    Is this the view from a Tokyo train station? Come on dude, where'd you get it?

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,567
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post


    Is this the view from a Tokyo train station? Come on dude, where'd you get it?
    I like how her cheeks eventually clap in unison right near the end

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    19,080
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJetsFan View Post
    I like how her cheeks eventually clap in unison right near the end
    I've always wished we could see the girl to the right, too. It seems the camera's going there in the last frame ... to be left to our imaginations.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    C'mon, man....I'm just saying.....

    It's a pet peeve of mine when I see some people not knowing the difference between a sig and an avy.....and mistaking one for the other.

    Yes, I thought he was making a sound-effect illustrating that little guy trying to push that sumo wrestler in the avy. I thought he was referring to that.



    And btw....Nice Pic of yourself. Didn't know your nose was so big, though.
    Last edited by Vin; 09-12-2012 at 12:03 AM.

  12. #12
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    2,749
    Always liked wilbon

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    C'mon, man....I'm just saying.....

    It's a pet peeve of mine when I see some people not knowing the difference between a sig and an avy.....and mistaking one for the other.

    Yes, I thought he was making a sound-effect illustrating that little guy trying to push that sumo wrestler in the avy. I thought he was referring to that.



    And btw....Nice Pic of yourself. Didn't know your nose was so big, though.
    Signature is the area below your post, avatar is under your username. Pretty simple, lol.

  14. #14

  15. #15
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    28,195
    There's really no middle ground with the Cowboys.

    Either they're your team, or you hate 'em.

  16. #16
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    19,080
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    And btw....Nice Pic of yourself. Didn't know your nose was so big, though.
    Not sure if serious or anti-Semitic.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Tokyo's sig.

    HNNNNNNNNNG!
    You wanna get to the bottom of this...but...it's...

  18. #18
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chattanooga, Tn via Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,416
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJetsFan View Post
    I like how her cheeks eventually clap in unison right near the end
    I am hip. Love the ass clap. My favorite part of my favorite Sig.

  19. #19
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,418
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Have to wonder if Wilbon got a little "scolding" by that same network that writes his checks?





    EDIT : What's with the "HNNNNNG!"?


    If McGinley is talking about the Sumo Wrestler pic, then it's not the "Sig"(which is one of the great gifs of all time, mind you). It's the Avatar(or Avy).
    Yeah, I'm sure he was talking about the sumo wrestler. That's what everyone looks at in Tokyos posts. When he's not chugging beer thru his nose, that is.

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,246
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    C'mon, man....I'm just saying.....

    It's a pet peeve of mine when I see some people not knowing the difference between a sig and an avy.....and mistaking one for the other.

    Yes, I thought he was making a sound-effect illustrating that little guy trying to push that sumo wrestler in the avy. I thought he was referring to that.



    And btw....Nice Pic of yourself. Didn't know your nose was so big, though.
    Vin. I do not like that pic of Mark in your sig.

    Just sayin.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us