Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thank you Mr. Tebow for motivating Mr. Sanchez, now kindly GTFO

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Mr. Tebow for motivating Mr. Sanchez, now kindly GTFO

Job well done, you've sufficiently motivated sanchez to be better. Now leave.

I have never seen something more disfunctional than having an NFL QB playing very well, efficient, moving the offense, making big throws, scoring points, only to be removed at random from the game to get a non-productive, inconsequential freak-circus show on the field to sell tickets.

There is NO reason to have Tebow come in and disrupt an efficient, productive offense--it just doesn't make any football sense.

Is it early, is he going to make plays for us? Maybe. But his involvement today was just so blatantly driven by hype and back pages and ticket sales it almost made me vomit.

Let Sanchez have this team and we're going to have a big year. Stop with the freak circus sideshow.

_

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed. I do like Tebow as our wildcat QB and all around nice guy, though.

Hopefully the Tebowites will finally realize Tebow’s place.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brad smith is better at the wildcat then tebow. Can we cut this bumb already?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post

I have never seen something more disfunctional than having an NFL QB playing very well, efficient, moving the offense, making big throws, scoring points, only to be removed at random from the game to get a non-productive, inconsequential freak-circus show on the field to sell tickets.

There is NO reason to have Tebow come in and disrupt an efficient, productive offense--it just doesn't make any football sense.

Is it early, is he going to make plays for us? Maybe. But his involvement today was just so blatantly driven by hype and back pages and ticket sales it almost made me vomit.

Let Sanchez have this team and we're going to have a big year. Stop with the freak circus sideshow.

_

I agree....to an extent...

Let's see if we need him at some point to pull some of that freak show **** out when things AREN'T going so well...remember, not every team in this league is the BILLS...we played well today, but we also got some serious luck. I am not ready to bail, just yet...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's going to make some big plays this season. Keep him around. Sanchez is THE qb.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Second thread that came to this ridiculous conclusion?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Offense looked great to me......I love how Sanchez played, but there will be a time this season where things aren't going so well and The Tebow-Cat will have to come up big for us

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post
    I agree....to an extent...

Let's see if we need him at some point to pull some of that freak show **** out when things AREN'T going so well...remember, not every team in this league is the BILLS...we played well today, but we also got some serious luck. I am not ready to bail, just yet...
    Let me see if I have this right.

You want to keep running this unproductive freak circus show out there, taking the ball out of Sanchez's hand, disrupting the offense, the very flow of the game, in the hopes that 10 weeks from now Tebow is going to make a play that helps us?

How about we run a f*cking NFL offense with a real QB and kick ass.

Tebow is not a threat to throw, he is not that good of a runner, and you are taking the ball out of our most important offensive player.

F*cking brilliant.

_

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by King Koopa View Post
    Offense looked great to me......I love how Sanchez played, but there will be a time this season where things aren't going so well and The Tebow-Cat will have to come up big for us
    this

It cant be said for sure 100% that tebow did or did not push sanchez more...
    but what can be said is:
    • give sanchez time (i.e. regular passing time not tom "oline never holds" brady time) and he can deliver
    • give sanchez weapons and he will make plays

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hated when they pulled Sanchez in the red zone. There was no call for it and IMHO it cost us a TD as it gave Sanchez only 1 shot at a 3rd and 6 to get it in the EZ.

I don't mind a random Tebow sighting between the 20's but keep him out of the RZ and let Sanchez run the most efficient RZ team in the NFL like he did last year...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let me see if I have this right.

You want to keep running this unproductive freak circus show out there, taking the ball out of Sanchez's hand, disrupting the offense, the very flow of the game, in the hopes that 10 weeks from now Tebow is going to make a play that helps us?

How about we run a f*cking NFL offense with a real QB and kick ass.

Tebow is not a threat to throw, he is not that good of a runner, and you are taking the ball out of our most important offensive player.

F*cking brilliant.

_
    Here's where you're wrong though: Our offense looked awesome and this freak show circus is made up in your mind......Disrupting of the offense and flow of the game to the tune of 48 points

Maybe, just maybe, the Tebow-offense led to the Bills over thinking on defense when Sanchez was back out there........It looked effective to me

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    How can anyone draw a conclusion? The score made the WC a tame version. What did Tebow do, ran 7 plays as the QB?

I also don't get the idea that QB by missing 7 snaps is losing a feel of the game. It would be as goofy as saying he would lose a feel for the game by handing off to a RB.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like I said, ITS ONE WEEK.

Let's wait and see.

We aren't going to the Super Bowl, despite popular belief around here today...let's be patient.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

_
    Agreed.

I think Mark handled the whole thing VERY well today. He bounced back after the INT, and he stayed focused when being pulled on and off the field. He made some really nice throws and made some good decisions.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by King Koopa View Post
    Here's where you're wrong though: Our offense looked awesome and this freak show circus is made up in your mind......Disrupting of the offense and flow of the game to the tune of 48 points

Maybe, just maybe, the Tebow-offense led to the Bills over thinking on defense when Sanchez was back out there........It looked effective to me
    Too bad you didn't watch the game.

It was like coitus interuptus via the cops busting you whilst parking with your GF in high school everytime Tebow came in the game.

Unnecessary and disruptive.

Whatever the opposite of "effective" is, that's what it was.

_

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Manchez View Post
    I hated when they pulled Sanchez in the red zone. There was no call for it and IMHO it cost us a TD as it gave Sanchez only 1 shot at a 3rd and 6 to get it in the EZ.

I don't mind a random Tebow sighting between the 20's but keep him out of the RZ and let Sanchez run the most efficient RZ team in the NFL like he did last year...
    This is what bothered me too. If Sanchez is going to drive down the field, why take him out when it is his right to try to score and get the score. All tebow did was waste a perfectly good down, giving Sanchez one less down to work with. Put him in when he can do no harm, if they must.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think we should cut Tebow, but I definitely agree that the wildcat is a bunch of gimmicky bullsh*t.

We should be using Tebow in an H-back role. Line him up at TE, let him play some fullback...hell, even give him a carry or two out of the backfield.

But this wildcat nonsense is nothing but smoke and mirrors. Good offenses with good QB's don't even waste their time with this silly crap. And if Sanchez continues to impress, then hopefully we'll distance ourselves from it as well.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    I don't think we should cut Tebow, but I definitely agree that the wildcat is a bunch of gimmicky bullsh*t.

We should be using Tebow in an H-back role. Line him up at TE, let him play some fullback...hell, even give him a carry or two out of the backfield.

But this wildcat nonsense is nothing but smoke and mirrors. Good offenses with good QB's don't even waste their time with this silly crap. And if Sanchez continues to impress, then hopefully we'll distance ourselves from it as well.
    Well said.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad you didn't watch the game.

It was like coitus interuptus via the cops busting you whilst parking with your GF in high school everytime Tebow came in the game.

Unnecessary and disruptive.

Whatever the opposite of "effective" is, that's what it was.

_
    I was at the game

Gotta look at the big picture

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post
    Like I said, ITS ONE WEEK.

Let's wait and see.

We aren't going to the Super Bowl, despite popular belief around here today...let's be patient.
    So, since we're "not going to the Super Bowl this year" your idea is we should do everything we can try to f*ck up the offense?

Go rate some sandwiches.

_