Thread: Talk to me about AIOs (recommendations etc) :)

Thumbs up Why is Soccer Not More Popular in the United States? Voices

Soccer is a sport of world wide interest. It plays into the dreams of children in poor countries, playing on dirt fields, that one day, they could represent their country in the world arena. Within the US, however, dreams of sports are more in tune with basketball, golf, football, baseball and more,maillot de foot. Soccer is one of the lowest on the scale in American sports interest. Sadly, even with the introduction of Beckham, soccer will never achieve the glory and respect it gets within other world countries.First and foremost, soccer does not attract the money other sports do in this country. With most players in the US averaging around $82,000 according to a article by The Washington Post. Even when Beckham arrived in the US his contract had him earning around $5 million a year with a possible compensation of around $6 million. Compare that to a baseball player, who can make as much as $30 million dollars a year not including a bonus structure. E
    Last edited by thomasdonald; 09-12-2012 at 11:11 AM.

Veteran
    What in the hell are you talking about????? Are you lost????

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasdonald View Post
    As a new CD'er, I'm still learning the ins-and-outs of cloth diapering I have a 3-week old DS and figured out I like AIOs the best (will sell my fitteds, covers and most of the pockets soon).
    What's a CD'er, and a DS?

Some kind of excrement fetish? This is the hotties forum, but that stuff may be a bit much for here.

Roger Vick is really stretching now.