Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Foreign Relations

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    That blame goes squarely on Obama for choosing to use local Libyan forces to defend the embassy rather then American Marines. The locals ran when the mob approached and the people in the embassy were sitting ducks.
    Actually, the locals employed by Team Obungler to defend the embassy, pointed out the location of the Ambassador and his fellow Americans to the unwashed savages....

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by parafly View Post
    In regard to Romney putting politics ahead of country at a very inopportune time, I'll just have to agree to disagree.
    Romney put politics ahead of country like this Idiot did in 2008?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXNF4...ature=youtu.be

I'm sure you were just as outraged when Oblamebush did it, as you are with Romney. However, I don't recall seeing your post on here. Do you have a link?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanPatsFan View Post
    Romney put politics ahead of country like this Idiot did in 2008?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXNF4...ature=youtu.be

I'm sure you were just as outraged when Oblamebush did it, as you are with Romney. However, I don't recall seeing your post on here. Do you have a link?
    I'm far from "outraged."

My political viewpoints have changed greatly over the past four years. I don't have a link, and I'm not afraid to admit I probably did defend Obama at that point.

Can you say the same? In my opinion, you are in no position to be demanding consistency from others.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually, the locals employed by Team Obungler to defend the embassy, pointed out the location of the Ambassador and his fellow Americans to the unwashed savages....
    My bad. I stand corrected.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read a story that our sitting President either didn't know Egypt is a U.S. ally at current or felt like outing the fact that we no longer consider them an ally at all... Judging by the State Dept's clarification of the issue, I imagine the former is true and our President is an effing moron...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    that's just pathetic at any angle. these people dont like us, our way of life, or any of our customs. so why the phuk do we give them our money???

at the end of all of this, these conflicts in the middle east will easily outweigh vietnam as the worst war this country has ever involved itself in.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by neevsmazda07 View Post
    that's just pathetic at any angle. these people dont like us, our way of life, or any of our customs. so why the phuk do we give them our money???

at the end of all of this, these conflicts in the middle east will easily outweigh vietnam as the worst war this country has ever involved itself in.
    Turn the whole place to glass. Everything from Tunisia to India.

Glass.

Rotting corpses.

Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by adb280z View Post
    I don't think you really understand what happened if this is really what you got out of the situation. The statement by the Egyptian embassy happened well before the attack on the Libyan ambassador.
    Yeah, you're right. My bad.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Turn the whole place to glass. Everything from Tunisia to India.

Glass.

Rotting corpses.

Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...
    lets leave India out of this: I like the food, and that hot chick that looks like Curtis Martin.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

America Foreign Policy is not doing very well... what went wrong?