Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: " Jets haven't proved anything yet....Is Gang Green for real ? " ? ?

It was a good day for the Jets where a lot of things went right..

And the Bills had a very bad day..

only one game..

Not sure if the Jets are as good as they played on Sunday nor do I think the Bills are as bad as they played..

If the same thing could possibly happen this weekend then we can talk about a possible pattern..

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by GetaLife View Post
    It was a good day for the Jets where a lot of things went right..

And the Bills had a very bad day..

only one game..

Not sure if the Jets are as good as they played on Sunday nor do I think the Bills are as bad as they played..

If the same thing could possibly happen this weekend then we can talk about a possible pattern..
    the key is mark.

as long as the ol gives him protection/time ;
    we should make the playoffs

cheers ~ ~

We will see on Sunday.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by srobjets View Post
    We will see on Sunday.
    jets by 6

cheers ~ ~

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

One game proves that they won a game. Nothing else is proven. They need to win consistently and beat the Patsies without being flat the following week to be a real contender.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    My father worked with Howard Cosell at WABC; based on all the things my pops told me, I'd bet the stories are similar.
    Was just watching ESPN. Skip Bayless talking about Roethlisberger missing a game if his son is born on that day, and Bayless said that Ben must skip the birth of his kid and go and play the game. Then went into his 2 divorces, the fact that he doesn't want children so it won't hurt his career (is his job that hard?), doesn't have family values, etc.

SAS was as calm as ever approaching this subject. Made him a little more human. Disagreed with him, but respected his opinion.

This means SAS can act normal instead of yell at everyone.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Was just watching ESPN. Skip Bayless talking about Roethlisberger missing a game if his son is born on that day, and Bayless said that Ben must skip the birth of his kid and go and play the game. Then went into his 2 divorces, the fact that he doesn't want children so it won't hurt his career (is his job that hard?), doesn't have family values, etc.

SAS was as calm as ever approaching this subject. Made him a little more human. Disagreed with him, but respected his opinion.

This means SAS can act normal instead of yell at everyone.
    SAS act normal ? ?... ok , this i wanna see ! !