Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jets Tweets & Info 9/12

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Since Cotchery has moved on to Pitt, he's been nothing more than a spot player, serving in the role of #4 and #5 WR, that is one of the reasons why he left the Jets, because of the role he was going to play.

I loved Cotchery, but obviously, the team knew something about him too, it's the way it is in the NFL. Anybody labeling this as a Jets mistake isn't thinking straight.
    I agree with you. Cotch did not want to be here and he isn't. It was time for him to move on. I get a kick out of some here labeling everything the Jets do or don't do as a mistake! Its really disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    I agree with you. Cotch did not want to be here and he isn't. It was time for him to move on. I get a kick out of some here labeling everything the Jets do or don't do as a mistake! Its really disgusting.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 1

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    Eric Smith said he's progressing every day, trying to get back as soon as possible. #jets

Thats OK Eric, dont rush. Take as much time as you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Since Cotchery has moved on to Pitt, he's been nothing more than a spot player, serving in the role of #4 and #5 WR, that is one of the reasons why he left the Jets, because of the role he was going to play.

I loved Cotchery, but obviously, the team knew something about him too, it's the way it is in the NFL. Anybody labeling this as a Jets mistake isn't thinking straight.
    It's annoying isn't it? I think it's a by product of being in the media capital. You have a little success and suddenly you think you're an All-Pro. I thought J-Co left b/c he wanted a chance to be a #1 or #2 receiver. Now he's the 4th or 5th option. Great move! Leon Washington thought he deserved a bigger role. Went to Seattle and has the same freakin' role that he had here ... and for less money than he would've been making. I liked both of those players and they were great Jets but they let their success get to their heads.