Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jets Tweets & Info 9/12

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Since Cotchery has moved on to Pitt, he's been nothing more than a spot player, serving in the role of #4 and #5 WR, that is one of the reasons why he left the Jets, because of the role he was going to play.

I loved Cotchery, but obviously, the team knew something about him too, it's the way it is in the NFL. Anybody labeling this as a Jets mistake isn't thinking straight.
    I agree with you. Cotch did not want to be here and he isn't. It was time for him to move on. I get a kick out of some here labeling everything the Jets do or don't do as a mistake! Its really disgusting.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    I agree with you. Cotch did not want to be here and he isn't. It was time for him to move on. I get a kick out of some here labeling everything the Jets do or don't do as a mistake! Its really disgusting.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 1

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    Eric Smith said he's progressing every day, trying to get back as soon as possible. #jets

Thats OK Eric, dont rush. Take as much time as you need.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Since Cotchery has moved on to Pitt, he's been nothing more than a spot player, serving in the role of #4 and #5 WR, that is one of the reasons why he left the Jets, because of the role he was going to play.

I loved Cotchery, but obviously, the team knew something about him too, it's the way it is in the NFL. Anybody labeling this as a Jets mistake isn't thinking straight.
    It's annoying isn't it? I think it's a by product of being in the media capital. You have a little success and suddenly you think you're an All-Pro. I thought J-Co left b/c he wanted a chance to be a #1 or #2 receiver. Now he's the 4th or 5th option. Great move! Leon Washington thought he deserved a bigger role. Went to Seattle and has the same freakin' role that he had here ... and for less money than he would've been making. I liked both of those players and they were great Jets but they let their success get to their heads.