Thread: 2 Add/Drop Questions

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

2 Add/Drop Questions

Non PPR

LaGerrette Blount - At this point not only is he banged up, he's not even the clear handcuff. I'm not sold he is worth a roster spot even as a Martin owner.

Move Being Considered:
    Braylon Edwards - I don't trust Boldin enough and Braylon is in a good situation. Wilson loves throwing him the rock.
    D.J. Ware - I feel as though he is more of the clear #2 back and if Martin went down I get the feeling he'd be getting more carries that Blount who appears to be in Schiano's doghouse.

Brent Celek - Picked him up off waivers but with the Eagles backup TE earning more looks I don't love him. He was good over the course of the end of last season, but has never been consistent.

Move Being Considered:
    Scott Chandler - With a banged up backfield and losing their #2 receiver, combined with a slightly gimpy Stevie Johnson, his value seems to be on the rise.

I was going to add/drop ARI DEF/ST for CIN but I'd rather make player moves and pick up another D if CIN is claimed since I'm going to stream a D anyway.

Essentially would you drop Blount for Edwards or Ware and would you drop Celek for Scott Chandler?

Here's my team.

QB: Matt Ryan
    RB: Lesean McCoy
    RB: Darren McFadden
    WR: Brandon Marshall
    WR: Percy Harvin
    FLEX: Doug Martin
    TE: Fred Davis
    DEF: Lions
    K: Dan Bailey

Bench:
    Joe Flacco, Peyton Hillis, Anquan Boldin, Brandon LaFell, Mike Goodson, LaGerrette Blount, Brent Celek

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    My team sucks. I got nothing. I bring nothing to the table...

Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tough call.
    I have D.Martin and really like him, but man he took some shots vs. Carolina. I think durability is going to be a concern with him so Blount might get more touches if he's healthy.

Looking at your roster, it doesn't look like Celek or Chandler will ever start barring a disaster. 50/50 call Is Chandler even a better option than LaFell? Probably not.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CTJetsFanII View Post
    Tough call.
    I have D.Martin and really like him, but man he took some shots vs. Carolina. I think durability is going to be a concern with him so Blount might get more touches if he's healthy.

Looking at your roster, it doesn't look like Celek or Chandler will ever start barring a disaster. 50/50 call Is Chandler even a better option than LaFell? Probably not.
    Yeah, I'm pretty down on Blount and even if Martin gets hurt I'm likely flexing Hillis anyway.

Keller was dropped so I'm going to drop Blount for Keller and see which TE pans out for me...The 3rd and odd man out will be dropped.