Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: NFL Network to air new Tebow-themed episode of "Top 10"

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,817
    Post Thanks / Like

    NFL Network to air new Tebow-themed episode of "Top 10"


  2. #2
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,130
    Post Thanks / Like
    And what's down is UP!

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    283
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey maybe we can trade Tebow to the NFL Network for an extra 1st round pick next year?

    Tebow could be a commentator or have his own show and we wouldn't be forced to watch him play football. It's a win for everyone

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,817
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Manchez View Post
    Hey maybe we can trade Tebow to the NFL Network for an extra 1st round pick next year?

    Tebow could be a commentator or have his own show and we wouldn't be forced to watch him play football. It's a win for everyone
    Maybe we could trade him for Heath Evans and then make Evans carry all the pads after practice.

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    2,019
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Maybe we could trade him for Heath Evans and then make Evans carry all the pads after practice.

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    W. Germany
    Posts
    1,158
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Manchez View Post
    Hey maybe we can trade Tebow to the NFL Network for an extra 1st round pick next year?
    We get Michelle Beisner and trade her back to the Broncos for Peyton.
    Last edited by Green + White; 09-13-2012 at 06:19 AM.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,817
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Green + White View Post
    We get Michelle Beisner and trade her back to the Broncos for Peyton.
    Or we keep Michelle for....personal reasons...


  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    8,385
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a Tebow fan and this is starting to get utterly ridiculous.

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,554
    Post Thanks / Like
    Woody LOVES this.

  10. #10
    All League
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,706
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Woody LOVES this.
    I'm starting to wonder of it wasn't so much Woody as the the NFL itself asking Woody to take him (NFL saw gold with Tebow in NY)

    I like Tebow and think he will help this team win some games - bit it's absurd the attention a back-up QB gets.

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fidelioion View Post
    I'm starting to wonder of it wasn't so much Woody as the the NFL itself asking Woody to take him (NFL saw gold with Tebow in NY)

    I like Tebow and think he will help this team win some games - bit it's absurd the attention a back-up QB gets.
    This !

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us