Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Who should I start?

  1. #1

    Who should I start?

    Matthew Stafford vs the 49ers in San Fran

    -OR-

    Michael Vick at home against the Ravens?........

  2. #2
    One of them will not make it through the game... Good luck

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    9,147
    Id go stafford and heres why. Balt did not look great against the run last week. Green ellis almost had 100 yards. Philly will establish the run with mccoy.

    The lions cant and dont even try to run the ball. I see the lions getting down early and stafford will throw 40 or 50 times.

    Now he will throw 2 or 3 picks but he will have some success as well.

    Neither guy is a very good start but i believe stafford will have the better numbers.

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    W. Germany
    Posts
    1,185
    How about Stafford vs. Cutler?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Green + White View Post
    How about Stafford vs. Cutler?
    Cutler, but only for this week.

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    W. Germany
    Posts
    1,185
    Yeah, that confirms the feeling I had.

    ---

    Have another team:

    Cam vs. RG3

    K. Rudolph vs. F. Davis

    Atm I'm in favor of Cam, but the secondary of the Rams was very weak last week. Regarding the TE, a coin toss?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Green + White View Post
    Yeah, that confirms the feeling I had.

    ---

    Have another team:

    Cam vs. RG3

    K. Rudolph vs. F. Davis

    Atm I'm in favor of Cam, but the secondary of the Rams was very weak last week. Regarding the TE, a coin toss?
    I love RG III's week 1 performance, but Cam's matchup has shootout written all over it and RG III has to do more than produce for one week to earn a spot over Cam in that situation.

    The TE call is tough. I'm guessing you drafted Fred Davis higher so roll with him. Try not to get too cute.

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    W. Germany
    Posts
    1,185
    Excellent. Thank you.

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    W. Germany
    Posts
    1,185
    Thanks to Cutler, Finley and Cobb I already lost the game in another league. 8.9(!) points combined!

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Old Bridge, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Green + White View Post
    Thanks to Cutler, Finley and Cobb I already lost the game in another league. 8.9(!) points combined!
    Matt stafford is a must start every week ...kill i mean cut cutler he sucks.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    W. Germany
    Posts
    1,185
    Yeah, but it wasn't clear if Megatron will play and I had to make a decision. Obviously the wrong.

    Can't cut him anyway, there're no good QB's on the waiver, just Palmer, Cassel, Ponder or Bradford, but well... erm ...no.

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    W. Germany
    Posts
    1,185
    Alright, new week, new questions.


    Jacob Tamme vs. Jason Witten

    Jets D vs. Giants D (Eagles D is also available on Waivers)


    In my other league I just cut Fred Davis and will hopefully get Dennis Pitta. -.-

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Green + White View Post
    Alright, new week, new questions.


    Jacob Tamme vs. Jason Witten

    Jets D vs. Giants D (Eagles D is also available on Waivers)


    In my other league I just cut Fred Davis and will hopefully get Dennis Pitta. -.-
    It what kind of league do you get the Jets Giants and have Philly on waivers? Philly gets like 4 sacks a game and have had like 5 INTs this year already. I'd say Eagles because right now that D is killing people and carrying them. And I guess Witten Tamme has not been impressive to me.

  14. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    W. Germany
    Posts
    1,185
    It's a 10 people league with some guys playing this season for the first time. But in this case a vet cut the Eagles last week and claimed the Bengals. Dunno if this was just planned for the game vs. the Browns, but it seemed stupid.

  15. #15
    This is a 200$ buy in league btw.

    Santonio Holmes Vs. Malcolm Floyd Vs. Danny Amendola


    AND

    Kenny Britt Vs. Beanie Wells Vs. Isaac Redman

    v

    Michael Turner Vs. Isaac Redman

    Help a brother out!

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Green + White View Post
    Alright, new week, new questions.


    Jacob Tamme vs. Jason Witten

    Jets D vs. Giants D (Eagles D is also available on Waivers)


    In my other league I just cut Fred Davis and will hopefully get Dennis Pitta. -.-
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Ro 25 View Post
    This is a 200$ buy in league btw.

    Santonio Holmes Vs. Malcolm Floyd Vs. Danny Amendola


    AND

    Kenny Britt Vs. Beanie Wells Vs. Isaac Redman

    v

    Michael Turner Vs. Isaac Redman

    Help a brother out!
    Holmes. Floyd is vs Atlanta and even without Grimes they have good DBs and Danny I still don't buy on a week to week bases. I'd simply go for the better match up.

    I'll go Britt. Detroits D is still crap IMO and Britt has looked good.

    Then Redman straight up Turner has been sad and SDs run D is better then most.

  17. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    W. Germany
    Posts
    1,185
    I started Pitta against the Browns: Dear Ravens, thanks for 0 points. -.-

    ---

    Should I start Sproles (@GB) or Morris (@TB) over Mathews (@KC)? I don't think Ryan is back at 100%, otherwise KC hasn't a good D. Sproles and Morris are reliable - but the Packers and TB D might stop 'em...

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Green + White View Post
    I started Pitta against the Browns: Dear Ravens, thanks for 0 points. -.-

    ---

    Should I start Sproles (@GB) or Morris (@TB) over Mathews (@KC)? I don't think Ryan is back at 100%, otherwise KC hasn't a good D. Sproles and Morris are reliable - but the Packers and TB D might stop 'em...
    I'd play Mathews then Sproles then Morris. That is a great bench by the way. You should trade one of those guys.

  19. #19
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    W. Germany
    Posts
    1,185
    Thank you. I'm not into trading so much, I prefer to get along what I have and prove a lucky hand on the waiver wire.

    May I present my current rosters?



    Last edited by Green + White; 10-03-2012 at 12:11 PM.

  20. #20
    Both of those rosters are crazy deep. T-Rich, Sproles and V Jax on the bench???? How many teams in your leagues?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us