Thread: streaming games

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

streaming games

I know there's been umpteen threads about this probably, but where do you guys that watch the games streaming get them? I've never done it, but may have no choice soon. Any help?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey check ur pms i feel u brotha!!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    NFL Sunday Ticket has a streaming option for $250. Does not require PS3 and you don't need DirectTV. Bought it and tried it this past weekend and it worked well. Better quality than the "offshore" sites and no viruses.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    not the clearest feed, but free: http://www.thefirstrow.eu/

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CTJetsFanII View Post
    NFL Sunday Ticket has a streaming option for $250. Does not require PS3 and you don't need DirectTV. Bought it and tried it this past weekend and it worked well. Better quality than the "offshore" sites and no viruses.
    Where did you sign up for this? I thought the only way that was possible was if you could not get DirecTV where you live due to satellite obstruction.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgrlica3 View Post
    Where did you sign up for this? I thought the only way that was possible was if you could not get DirecTV where you live due to satellite obstruction.
    I cannot get DirectTV due to line of site issues and building issues (condo). They asked me 3 questions at the end of the sign up pages like "Have you ever had DirectTV at this addresss?" (I forget the other 2).

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shoot. I thought you may have found a way around it. I may try anyway but the DTV dish hanging off the side of my house may prove to be too large of an obstacle