Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 112

Thread: Francessa Falls Asleep

  1. #21
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,853
    Must be the day of re-posts.

  2. #22

    Francessa Falls Asleep

    Don't post much but figured you guys would get a kick out of this.

    http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_...?v=aAONQyJWC-8

  3. #23
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jets Stadium Section 246
    Posts
    36,865

    Oh sheezus

    Oh sheezus! That's bad. Maybe he has a medical condition.

    Fast forward to 0:52 to see him get startled and wake up.

  4. #24
    Yeah, that's great. Saw that yesterday and assumed it must have been posted here somewhere already given the typical Francessa chatter here. His expression when he wakes up is priceless.

  5. #25
    Falling asleep, like most of his listeners.

  6. #26
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,503
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornfed View Post
    Yeah, that's great. Saw that yesterday and assumed it must have been posted here somewhere already given the typical Francessa chatter here. His expression when he wakes up is priceless.
    LOL his face is epic. I'm sure the station can't be none to happy about this

  7. #27
    Can't believe I actually feel bad for him ... In general i cant stand this pompous ^#%% ... must be some weird medical condition.

  8. #28

  9. #29
    Ya know as much as I dislike his negativity on the Jets, I actually feel badly for him. He is in terrible physical shape and probably has all kinds of medical conditions.

    I also heard that he was considering retirement but I don't have a link.

    Has anyone heard anything about this?

  10. #30
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    8,344
    Quote Originally Posted by jetlifer View Post
    Ya know as much as I dislike his negativity on the Jets, I actually feel badly for him. He is in terrible physical shape and probably has all kinds of medical conditions.

    I also heard that he was considering retirement but I don't have a link.

    Has anyone heard anything about this?
    Looks like he already retired

  11. #31
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,678
    That's crazy.

  12. #32
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,622
    Lol wow

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Seabiscuit View Post
    Falling asleep, like most of his listeners.
    This!!

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by jetlifer View Post
    Ya know as much as I dislike his negativity on the Jets, I actually feel badly for him. He is in terrible physical shape and probably has all kinds of medical conditions.
    No sympathy for a man that eat himself into bad health and only has enough energy to mock Jets fans and act like a pompous a$$. Will save my sympathy for people that deserve it.

    And he will never retire, he loves his bully pulpit and will become a zero the day his show ends. Any talk of retirement was probably centered around contract negotiations.

  15. #35

  16. #36

  17. #37
    All League
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Iron Throne
    Posts
    2,744
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Oh sheezus! That's bad. Maybe he has a medical condition.

    Fast forward to 0:52 to see him get startled and wake up.
    douche is not a medical condition!

  18. #38
    Pricless...

  19. #39
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,695
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...4&postcount=62

    I posted it first, but who's counting?
    My point was, there was a similar thread started yesterday.

    Which, for some reason, is in the Dump.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    douche is not a medical condition!
    Diabetes?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us