Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sources (???) say Tebow may ask for trade after season

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    The last sentence is pure douchery. They are trying to connect the dots and could care less if he's traded but the Jets better get a 4th round pick back!

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Per New York Daily News

What's the "source"?

So much wrong with the last sentence.

Thoughts?
    Articles like this drive me insane.

When a team is debuting a new feature of the offense, they have the element of surprise until they reveal it.

In Game 1 we saw a glimpse of Tebow + Sanchez and then once the game was out of reach, we seemed to pull all Tebow plays.

In Game 2 - we can debut Tebow 3rd and 1 or 4th and 1 - We can also debut more Tebow in other positions + Tebow Pass

In Game 3 - We can bank on teams adjusting to whatever we run heavy in game 1 and 2. This should be our last opportunity to reveal new wrinkles and truly surprise the D.

In Game 4 - I think we will see a stabilized Sanchez + Tebow ratio

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am not sure why this should come as any surprise. Did anybody really think that Tebow would be back next year? Unless Sanchez really s**ts the bed this year and the Jets decide to go a different direction, there really isnt a scenario in which Tebow would ever start for the Jets. If Mark plays well this year, then Tebow will keep his current role.

My question would be, where could he go and have a legit chance of starting?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    So a purely speculative article with a nice jab at sanchez just for fun. Love it.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    JET FANS...WHO CARES.

Pay no attn to the media. It ruins the game. Who cares what Myers, Francessa, or any other PAID opinionater says. Use your head. Don't buy the paper, don't listen to the radio. I follow Conner Or on Twitter for my jets beat. I could care less what anyone says. Its all BS.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly, I could care less about trading Tebow after this year. I kind of like the distraction he causes for Sanchez and Rex.

The jab on Sanchez annoyed me.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Thoughts?
    Reporters are dooshes.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haha wow. Listen up Daily News. **** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember when sports reporters had actual sources? The good 'ol days.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    If it is true, and I highly doubt it, It could make sense because we all know he wants to be a starting QB and if Mark continues to play well, he won't start in NY.....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post

I work very near where major media outlets often report. I can tell you with 100% certainty, that there is always an agenda, and often always lying of some kind (or manipulation of the truth).

Media has to report the facts, and let the people make their own opinions instead of forcing the, on people. In this case, it seems as if Tebow will NOT start here, so let's get him to another team that he can start on so we can report on him.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post

Those days are gone. Most of these "reporters" just write opinion pieces anymore. They name a "source", which could be the ball boy, then use words like "may" or "possibly" to base their whole story on. Thats what journalism is reduced to in this day and age.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Those days are gone. Most of these "reporters" just write opinion pieces anymore. They name a "source", which could be the ball boy, then use words like "may" or "possibly" to base their whole story on. Thats what journalism is reduced to in this day and age.
    This could maybe/possibly be true. Perhaps.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    This could maybe/possibly be true. Perhaps.
    My Sources tell me that I would probably agree to this idea

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I work very near where major media outlets often report. I can tell you with 100% certainty, that there is always an agenda, and often always lying of some kind (or manipulation of the truth).

Media has to report the facts, and let the people make their own opinions instead of forcing the, on people. In this case, it seems as if Tebow will NOT start here, so let's get him to another team that he can start on so we can report on him.
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Yep and the fact that reporters can switch teams so easily these days proves they have no significant inside contacts in the organization.

EDIT: POSSIBLY!!!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    1. This is bull****

2. If true, good riddance.

Move along, nothing to see here.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sources? What sources? PUT YOUR NAME ON IT!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NPTJET53 View Post
    My Sources tell me that I would probably agree to this idea
    Maybe.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    lmao, the NY sports media can be so lame.

For 6 months they've been trying to create a QB controversy and pfailed miserably.

so now they're gonna try to play the "Tebow is upset with his role and wants out" card. pathetic

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Not for nothing but that isn't a terrible article by any stretch (not saying you implied that). If he feels there is an opportunity for him to be a starter than he should move on. Many players do the same thing.

Why do you think he came here in the first place? He thought he would have a chance to become the QB.

This is a non-issue other than it is Tebow and the Jets.
    Dennis Waszak Jr. ‏@DWAZ73
    Anything re: #Tebow wanting out after one season is pure speculation at this point. Remember: There's a lot more at play than just football.

Tebow told me: "More than anything, I looked at it as I'm going to a city where I'm going to have a platform to change a lot of lives"

So, let's let the season play out. If Tebow feels he can do more off the field in NY, don't rule out him staying past this season.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Per New York Daily News

What's the "source"?

So much wrong with the last sentence.

Thoughts?
    Typical nonsense story.

He needed a friggen source to tell us that Tebow COULD ask for a trade?

Really?

Whats next? Obama could win the election again? It might get dark tonight, as per a source?

No sh1t, he could as for a trade. Tomorrow the News should put out an article saying that as per a source Tebow might not ask for a trade.