Thread: Football Gameplan's 2012 Wk 2 Jets vs Steelers Preview

Football Gameplan's 2012 Wk 2 Jets vs Steelers Preview

Jets vs Steelers Video Preview

Good afternoon Jets fans! Good luck this week!

Em

Undrafted Free Agent
    Nice job Em, I enjoyed that.

Thanks Em.

I hope and pray that the Steelers line Ike Taylor up on Hill. I'd go to him all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    Nice job Em, I enjoyed that.
    Thanks Iceman!!

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Thanks Em.

I hope and pray that the Steelers line Ike Taylor up on Hill. I'd go to him all day.
    Thanks D! Ike could lead the league in INTs if he could catch

Quote Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
    Thanks D! Ike could lead the league in INTs if he could catch
    Quite possibly. But, another thing to consider is Ike's recent history against tall, fast, former Ga Tech receivers

All Pro
    0-2

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

... i'm excited about sanchez's performance last week ... but there's no way that he + tebow in at wildcat = big ben ...

... giving pitt the nod on specials i'll guess is based on p & k vs. coverage & return units ...

... there is a little tiny stumble on the words here or there but in general very well done ... practice is what will get rid of that ... great work ...

l_j_r

All Pro
    Jets vs Steelers Video Preview

Good afternoon Jets fans! Good luck this week!

Em
    Sanchez had a good first week and all but not sure about calling the QBs even.

Quote Originally Posted by RIJetFan View Post
    Sanchez had a good first week and all but not sure about calling the QBs even.
    He also called the Bills/Jets secondaries even as well.

He's entitled to his opinion -- I'm just not always going to agree with it . . .

Quite possibly. But, another thing to consider is Ike's recent history against tall, fast, former Ga Tech receivers
    LOL! I try to not remember that for my old teammate

Quote Originally Posted by lamont_jordan_rules View Post
    ... i'm excited about sanchez's performance last week ... but there's no way that he + tebow in at wildcat = big ben ...

... giving pitt the nod on specials i'll guess is based on p & k vs. coverage & return units ...

... there is a little tiny stumble on the words here or there but in general very well done ... practice is what will get rid of that ... great work ...

l_j_r
    Thanks Bud! The positional breakdowns are not comparing the two, its more along the lines of whether or not the team has the personnel there in place to be effective vs the opponent

Quote Originally Posted by OCCH View Post
    He also called the Bills/Jets secondaries even as well.

He's entitled to his opinion -- I'm just not always going to agree with it . . .

Thanks Bud! The positional breakdowns are not comparing the two, its more along the lines of whether or not the team has the personnel there in place to be effective vs the opponent
    Fair enough -- I thought you rationalized that while the Jets had the better CBs, the secondaries as a whole were pretty evenly matched.

Either way, I can only hope you're right about how Ben matches up with us vs. how Mark matches up with them . . .

Ike will get posterised and pulverised by Hill. Speed kills