Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Harrison, Polamalu both miss practice for the Steelers

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Patman didn't comment on that. All he did was dispute your claim that the Pats "get killed by teams like the Steelers".

"lol, ok" all you want. You were dead wrong there. Admit it.
    LIKE the Steelers, as in better teams. Learn to read, derp.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    LIKE the Steelers, as in better teams. Learn to read, derp.
    Just man up guy. The Pats are 6-1 v. the Steelers under Brady. How is that "getting killed by a better team..."

You got pwned. No biggie. Don't get all whiny about it.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I've got a buddy who's a steelers fan ... Says he heard Harrison is 100% playing ... Take it for what it's worth ... He usually speaks the truth

Ljr

Just man up guy. The Pats are 6-1 v. the Steelers under Brady. How is that "getting killed by a better team..."

You got pwned. No biggie. Don't get all whiny about it.
    Guess again. Go look at the outcomes last year. Whenever NE faced a good team, they got the crap kicked out of them.

Don't get mad at me because you're a sad little homer that doesn't wanna face facts.

Guess again. Go look at the outcomes last year. Whenever NE faced a good team, they got the crap kicked out of them.

Don't get mad at me because you're a sad little homer that doesn't wanna face facts.
    Huh? They were 13-3, something the Jets have NEVER achieved in the entire history.

They lost to Buff. by 3, Pitts. by 8, and NYG by 4. And you call that getting "the crap kicked out of them". Yeah, ok derp.

Huh? They were 13-3, something the Jets have NEVER achieved in the entire history.

They lost to Buff. by 3, Pitts. by 8, and NYG by 4. And you call that getting "the crap kicked out of them". Yeah, ok derp.
    13-3 by beating up on bad teams. What part of that is going over your head?

13-3 by beating up on bad teams. What part of that is going over your head?
    You can only play the schedule you receive. I never said they didn't beat up on bad teams. You said Pittsburgh and other good teams KILLED the Pats. They didn't. Jets went 8-8, only winning against all sub .500 teams. Pats turned several teams INTO 8-8 teams (Jets included). You're really not this obtuse are you?
    Last edited by GuidoYaztremski; 09-13-2012 at 10:16 PM.

Veteran
    As long as Harrison isn't killing Sanchez, I could care less. Play or not.

You can only play the schedule you receive. Jets went 8-8, only winning against all sub .500 teams. Pats turned several teams INTO 8-8 teams (Jets included). You're really not this obtuse are you?
    So you're saying the Jets turned 8 teams into sub .500 teams? Yea, that doesn't make NE look good, bud.

Turn your blind homer vision off and just realize you guys beat up on weak opponents to get 13 wins. We know it, you know it.

lol @ these pats scrubs trying to keep the dream alive.