Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: James Harrison OUT

All League
    Charter JI Member

James Harrison OUT

Per Shifty Schefter

Good.

so? the jets need to worry about the jets. harrison was out much of last season too. if the jets play the way they are capable then they will win.

Cotchery - "I didn't go to the Super Bowl that year, and that's what I play for, that's one of the reasons I came over here when I had the opportunity to do so. This is a team that's going to be in the hunt every year."

Uh huh.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

It's a huge loss for Pitt. And it even things out a bit if Revis can't go.

Polomalau missed practice, if he is out then that would even out revis

All League
    BINGO

Quote Originally Posted by barkus View Post
    Polomalau missed practice, if he is out then that would even out revis
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by sameoldjets View Post
    so? the jets need to worry about the jets. harrison was out much of last season too. if the jets play the way they are capable then they will win.
    TRUTH

All Pro
    eye for an eye. No Revis for us (Hopefully this isn't the case), no Harrison for them.....

I'm not so worried about Harrison as I am with Worilds, Woodley and Timmons, but being out helps. These LBs are different kinds of players than Mario Williams, faster and more elusive. Will Howard have issues here if he's left 1 on 1?

Huge break.

Jets Insider VIP
    Are they getting their two OL starters back this week?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    I think I read that their RT (gilbert) is fine after being hurt against Denver. But who's the other guy that's injured? Only one I can think of is DeCastro and he's out for a quite a while. Other than that, I think everyone is fine. Starks is at LT, Pouncey at Center and Colon and that other guy at Guard.

They're lucky....from the couple plays I saw of Adams, he looked awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    They're still banged up, but I believe they're both going to play.

One has an illness (Starks) I believe. He should be fine.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    I think I read that their RT (gilbert) is fine after being hurt against Denver. But who's the other guy that's injured? Only one I can think of is DeCastro and he's out for a quite a while. Other than that, I think everyone is fine. Starks is at LT, Pouncey at Center and Colon and that other guy at Guard.

They're lucky....from the couple plays I saw of Adams, he looked awful.
    I'm pretty sure it was their RG and RT.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    I'm not so worried about Harrison as I am with Worilds, Woodley and Timmons, but being out helps. These LBs are different kinds of players than Mario Williams, faster and more elusive. Will Howard have issues here if he's left 1 on 1?

I'm telling you guys, Worilds, Woodley, and Timmons have been massive disappointments. Harrison is the only true force in the LB group.

Having said that, Ike Taylor has elevated his level of play since we saw him last. Ryan Clark is also a very good player, even if Troy is out. We should look to attack their CB2 and Mundy if Troy it out. I have a great feeling about this game if both Harrison and Troy do not play-- easily their 2 most important defensive players.

Lastly, their DL has looked very old and very slow...mainly because it is very old and very slow.

Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    I mean, it could only be worse on him if Harrison was in the game, any way you cut it, it's definitely w big plus for us.

I'll agree that Woodley still scares me, Worilds and Timmons don't pose much of a threat in my eyes. If Troy AND the OL's are still out, we should have a field day on offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegi5894 View Post
    I mean, it could only be worse on him if Harrison was in the game, any way you cut it, it's definitely w big plus for us.

I'll agree that Woodley still scares me, Worilds and Timmons don't pose much of a threat in my eyes. If Troy AND the OL's are still out, we should have a field day on offense.
    Timmons is a star. A lot of what he does though isn't extremely flashy.