Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: James Harrison OUT

Schluberator & Gadfly

Best quote from that article: "Today, Burress can't find a job, and Holmes still hasn't reached the productivity that Cotchery gave the Jets."

Not saying bring back Cotch, I'm saying it's time for Holmes to step up and play to his salary on a consistant basis.

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan1983 View Post
    Timmons is a star. A lot of what he does though isn't extremely flashy.
    Fair enough, haven't watched enough steelers games to have really gotten a good read on him. In saying I'm not worried about him, I mean in a comparative sense to the rest of the D, but their D in general is enough to give fans a headache.

Seems like Starks is going to play, what about their other OL that was out last week? any word?

Gerry Dulac ‏@gerrydulac
    James Harrison AND Troy Polamalu listed as quest, but they will not play vs Jets.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Gerry Dulac ‏@gerrydulac
    James Harrison AND Troy Polamalu listed as quest, but they will not play vs Jets.
    IMO, the combination of the two of them out is worse than Revis out.

We're also getting back Pouha, and they're getting back Clark.

We win in this exchange, on paper, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Gerry Dulac ‏@gerrydulac
    While I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth, who is Gerry Dulac, and why should we put any credence into what he has to say?

Quote Originally Posted by OCCH View Post
    While I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth, who is Gerry Dulac, and why should we put any credence into what he has to say?
    He's part of the steelers broadcast team. He reported yesterday Harrison was probably out when others were reporting he'd play
    Last edited by C Mart; 09-14-2012 at 03:00 PM.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by OCCH View Post

...he's the Steelers beat reporter

Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    IMO, the combination of the two of them out is worse than Revis out.

We're also getting back Pouha, and they're getting back Clark.

We win in this exchange, on paper, anyway.
    it may help sanchez more with polamalu out than it will help big ben with revis out.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    Best quote from that article: "Today, Burress can't find a job, and Holmes still hasn't reached the productivity that Cotchery gave the Jets."

Not saying bring back Cotch, I'm saying it's time for Holmes to step up and play to his salary on a consistant basis.
    But you're saying bring back Edwards right?