Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Celeb am I sitting next to at 49ers game?

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Her sister Christie no longer works for the Jets. There won't be much more Kate-Jets connection.
    Let's bring everyone down, Dcat. Geez.

Okay, then he's sitting next to Irina Shayk. Happy?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sec340 View Post
    Serioulsy, who is method man and what is that brown circular stuff at the bottom of the screen? Is that Jello
    Wu Tang

The "circular stuff" is called the bottom of the pan.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Wu Tang

The "circular stuff" is called the bottom of the pan.
    Don't think that's fond, JT. Usually, fond is darker in character, and needs to be deglazed.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    Christie Upton still works for Jets. She is a BFF of mine. Do you know something I dont?
    Last spring, my ticket rep told me she moved down to Florida and is getting married. I didn't think to try to corroborate. Christie is a great person. The few times I met her, she was gracious, intelligent, articulate... and of course, a beauty.

always a possibility:

Last edited by Dirtstar; 09-14-2012 at 04:09 PM.

EDIT: fixed that giant ass picture of a giant ass
    Last edited by Dirtstar; 09-14-2012 at 04:09 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    always a possibility:

lolz

"Weekend At Gary's"

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by TGJoe View Post
    Method Man hung with us for a bit in the lot last week. Gonna be coming by every game, he got season tix this year, i think in the OP's section.

Here is is with my mom, I'm kinda pissed, nobody told her she could stop filling the cannoli!

That's freakin awesome!

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    SAR I.
    Actually, I need a pair of Coaches Club seats for the Dolphins game.

I promised my 4 seats to a friend and figure if I'm going to try another location for a game might as well be the good stuff.

SAR I

Method Man hung with us for a bit in the lot last week. Gonna be coming by every game, he got season tix this year, i think in the OP's section.

Here is is with my mom, I'm kinda pissed, nobody told her she could stop filling the cannoli!

that is priceless. no green for method? and is that a taco shell on his plate?

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Looks like remnants of onions and jus liť.

I'm not digging any of that presentation, btw.
    It is actually these "quick caramelized" onions we make for our burgers. What you are seeing there is just the remnants after serving 30-40 lbs of onions from that pan.

As far as the presentation, lol, yeah, those are just assorted condiments at the end of the day after 300+ people grazed for 3-5 hours, lol. It's not a pretty site at the end! I have a 6ft table dedicated to just toppings/condiments.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJets View Post
    that is priceless. no green for method? and is that a taco shell on his plate?
    Yup, game one is always a mexican theme so we had a taco bar.

Yup, game one is always a mexican theme so we had a taco bar.
    nice. I think I am changing my gameday food to tacos. kinda got a hankerin for one now

It is actually these "quick caramelized" onions we make for our burgers. What you are seeing there is just the remnants after serving 30-40 lbs of onions from that pan.

As far as the presentation, lol, yeah, those are just assorted condiments at the end of the day after 300+ people grazed for 3-5 hours, lol. It's not a pretty site at the end! I have a 6ft table dedicated to just toppings/condiments.
    What's up, Joe? Did not mean to disparage at all. You know I think you do an incredible job with the food, etc.

I can imagine the madness of all those hungry folks coming at you all at once. It just bothered me that the photo did not depict the table with your usual panache.

Bewildered Beast
    Cookie Puss?

What's up, Joe? Did not mean to disparage at all. You know I think you do an incredible job with the food, etc.

I can imagine the madness of all those hungry folks coming at you all at once. It just bothered me that the photo did not depict the table with your usual panache.
    Lol, yeah, no worries my dude. It does get pretty crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Cookie Puss?
    LMAO. Just thinking of Tom Carvel saying that has me in stitches.

Tom speaks near the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzPiONed6Iw

Lol, yeah, no worries my dude. It does get pretty crazy!
    What's the signature dish this year? Which of your culinary creations is knocking everybody out?

What's the signature dish this year? Which of your culinary creations is knocking everybody out?
    We went back to the roots of tailgating and created an awesome burger, the TGJ Lot Burger. We get burger patties from the best butcher in NYC, Pat LaFrieda, that are a blend of chuck/short rib/brisket. LaFrieda supplies all the best chefs in the city and is the meat in the best burgers in NYC. We then squirt some of this Cheddar sauce I make and some of the "quick caramelized" onions and finish it off with rolls I get baked special from Royal Crown bakery which everyone in Staten Island/Brooklyn knows is an awesome bakery.

We went back to the roots of tailgating and created an awesome burger, the TGJ Lot Burger. We get burger patties from the best butcher in NYC, Pat LaFrieda, that are a blend of chuck/short rib/brisket. LaFrieda supplies all the best chefs in the city and is the meat in the best burgers in NYC. We then squirt some of this Cheddar sauce I make and some of the "quick caramelized" onions and finish it off with rolls I get baked special from Royal Crown bakery which everyone in Staten Island/Brooklyn knows is an awesome bakery.

See? This is a guy who knows his food. Plus, look at the light touch on the burger. Yeas, it's perfectly pink and juicy. But, more importantly, the meat has a loose pack, which has not been pressed into bovine oblivion/sludge.

Joe, they look gorgeous and have me salivating. Continued success, muchacho.