Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What Celeb am I sitting next to at 49ers game?

What Celeb am I sitting next to at 49ers game?

So Jets just called me to confirm if I will be sitting in my Coaches Club Seats next Sunday for 49ers game. Long story short Jets donated them to a Charity auction which I was highest bidder.

Anyhow Jets are starting process of allocation of comp tickets for celebs in Coaches club and wanted to make sure I was in my seats. I guess to ensure I did not scalp them to some nut.

I asked him what celeb am I sitting next to and he said he cant tell me for security reasons. I then asked if there are celeb comp seats near me who would have been sitting near me at the Bills game? He goes Vanessa Williams and Charles Oakley would have been sitting near me.

So who the heck is going to be sitting next to me at the 49ers game? What kind of celebs go to Jets games?

Jets Insider VIP
    SAR I.

Could be a government official that the host compound (MetLife) can not comment on.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    So Jets just called me to confirm if I will be sitting in my Coaches Club Seats next Sunday for 49ers game. Long story short Jets donated them to a Charity auction which I was highest bidder.

Anyhow Jets are starting process of allocation of comp tickets for celebs in Coaches club and wanted to make sure I was in my seats. I guess to ensure I did not scalp them to some nut.

I asked him what celeb am I sitting next to and he said he cant tell me for security reasons. I then asked if there are celeb comp seats near me who would have been sitting near me at the Bills game? He goes Vanessa Williams and Charles Oakley would have been sitting near me.

So who the heck is going to be sitting next to me at the 49ers game? What kind of celebs go to Jets games?
    You're in 139 right?

Banned
    So who the heck is going to be sitting next to me at the 49ers game?
    Jimmy Hoffa

Black Gallagher

Veteran
    Please tell Adam Sandler I want my money back for his last lousy movie.

All Pro
    If you show up to Metlife next Sunday expecting to see Jets-9ers, you will be most disappoint.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Just curious....what was the winning bid for the tix? Sometimes those things go for a fortune but other times they could be pretty good deals.

Hall Of Fame
    Eva Longoria. If you sniff her seat when she gets up to buy a hot dog you will be sampling Mark Sanchez' 2012 completion percentage

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I hope it will be a Kardashian.

It's better when attention whores can sit together.

Enjoy..LOL

Please tell me you did not believe them......especially since NEXT Sunday the Jets are on the road in Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    You're in 139 right?
    Coaches Club!!!! No visitors side for me.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Enjoy..LOL

Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Someones getting laid that night

I will be going to that game with my father and brother (Jets and 49ers fans respectively) and will be my first home game.......wouldn't mind taking your sloppy seconds as a souvenir LOL

Seriously though, enjoy the seats and enjoy the game......LETS GO JETS!

Sent from my LG-P999

Kaysar

Method Man hung with us for a bit in the lot last week. Gonna be coming by every game, he got season tix this year, i think in the OP's section.

Here is is with my mom, I'm kinda pissed, nobody told her she could stop filling the cannoli!

My guess:

If my karma makes this a reality, you owe me a case of Bordeaux.