Thread: RESULTS of Jets-bills PREDICT the Score II

Exclamation RESULTS of Jets-bills PREDICT the Score II

We had a record-high 150 responses to last week's contest. Lots of really good picking from our resident group of Jets geniuses.

While many were correct (or close) on the point-spread, virtually no-one was very close on the Jets point score of 48.

Our week #1 winner was: Charlie Brown @ Jets 34- Bills 14. He had the exact correct point spread and was fairly close on the Jets scoring total.

Second Place was originally a 3-way tie, but RI Jetfan captured the Place position by his tie-breaker prediction of "a Jets Defensive TD" (special thanks to Cro for that one). He nosed out Indiana Jet and mluongo for 2nd.

Third Place went to JZelda who tie-breakered out CG Jet , also with his prediction of a Jets defensive TD.

HonMens this week to:
    JetsFan4Life, dainfamusgc, STL Jetfan, FlyMax, our buddy SG3,AerLingus,and bobbvJets...all with good picks.

If you got a mention in this post, you are an official JI stud for a week.
    If not, try again in week #2.

Feel free to congratulate yourselves below...week #2 (new) contest thread is up in a another thread.

One more thing, since we are congratulating the winners, lets also high-light this week's LOSERS. Thats right, those guys who made the WORST predictions.

This weeks LOSERS were P-FAN-Tex who predicted a Bills victory of 24-6...nice job, buddy! and of course, local JI favorite, SARsie, who also picked the Bills to win, his projected score was Bills 17-6. You two guys really know your NFL football. Keep it up....

B.

Quote Originally Posted by Baddniss View Post
    We had a record-high 150 responses to last week's contest. Lots of really good picking from our resident group of Jets geniuses.

While many were correct (or close) on the point-spread, virtually no-one was very close on the Jets point score of 48.

Our week #1 winner was: Charlie Brown @ Jets 34- Bills 14. He had the exact correct point spread and was fairly close on the Jets scoring total.

Second Place was originally a 3-way tie, but RI Jetfan captured the Place position by his tie-breaker prediction of "a Jets Defensive TD" (special thanks to Cro for that one). He nosed out Indiana Jet and mluongo for 2nd.

Third Place went to JZelda who tie-breakered out CG Jet , also with his prediction of a Jets defensive TD.

HonMens this week to:
    JetsFan4Life, dainfamusgc, STL Jetfan, FlyMax, our buddy SG3,AerLingus,and bobbvJets...all with good picks.

Feel free to congratulate yourselves below...week #2 (new) contest thread is up in a another thread.

One more thing, since we are congratulating the winners, lets also high-light this week's LOSERS. Thats right, those guys who made the WORST predictions.

This weeks LOSERS were P-FAN-Tex who predicted a Bills victory of 24-6...nice job, buddy! and of course, local JI favorite, SARsie, who also picked the Bills to win, his projected score was Bills 17-6. You two guys really know your NFL football. Keep it up....

B.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan View Post
    Where does Ches's 42 jets points/19 point spread, rank in all this?

You're just jealous b/c all you biatches low balled our boys and I picked a high number that was closer to the actual high number, biatches.

All League
    Third place baby!

Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    You're just jealous b/c all you biatches low balled our boys and I picked a high number that was closer to the actual high number, biatches.
    Ugh true story bro.

You got me.

I didn't get a chance to participate in JI's challenge last week, but I won my league's weekly output

oh wtf mate? the emoticons' sizes don't adjust with the font sizes? Now my statement just looks like it has a huge oscillating yellow ball next to it...

Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan View Post
    Where does Ches's 42 jets points/19 point spread, rank in all this?

He was about #15 out of a total of 150...thats not so bad.

Ches, maybe merge these 2 threads , but use the other one because it has a re-written (better) first page...

Jets Insider VIP
    Ummmmm the way things have been going lately being a stud out here is the best thing that has happened to me in months....

Badniss, what place did my 23-3 win prediction rank? I did have the 20 pt margin of victory right

Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    Badniss, what place did my 23-3 win prediction rank? I did have the 20 pt margin of victory right
    Right, but you missed the Jets point score by 25 points.
    U gots to get both.
    It aint easy, especially in a game where NOBODY expected the Jets to score 48 points!
    Hell, Vegas had the TWO-TEAM (combined) over/under at 39 points!

Charlie B won this week. Congrats to him. A win is a win, but really, no one was even close to this weeks score, and we had a record-high 150 contestants playing this week!

B.

All League
    Way to go TX and SAR. Stellar job. Remind me to not take your guys advice next time

WOOHOO! Honorable mention! unfortunately I dont feel as good about the JETS chances this week without Revis and Keller.......

Hall Of Fame

HonMens this week to:

B.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    Way to go TX and SAR. Stellar job. Remind me to not take your guys advice next time
    Listening to either of them when it comes to betting on Jets football is like listening to Cromartie talk about abstinence in pre-marital sex...

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    Ummmmm the way things have been going lately being a stud out here is the best thing that has happened to me in months....
    TRUE BELIEVER!

Great job, Chuck. 13-3 here we come.

Right, but you missed the Jets point score by 25 points.
    U gots to get both.
    It aint easy, especially in a game where NOBODY expected the Jets to score 48 points!
    Hell, Vegas had the TWO-TEAM (combined) over/under at 39 points!

Charlie B won this week. Congrats to him. A win is a win, but really, no one was even close to this weeks score, and we had a record-high 150 contestants playing this week!

B.
    Agreed, was just askin...lets hope Sparano and Sanchez can keep it going and help out the Dee some more this week

All Pro
    I also predicted a special teams TD. (We'll ignore the Coples sack I predicted.)

All League
    Hey, I was on target with two of my predictions!

"Jets 37
    Bills 7

Sanchez 3 TD's
    Tebow Protects the Punter very well."

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by RIJetFan View Post
    I also predicted a special teams TD. (We'll ignore the Coples sack I predicted.)
    Hey,
    Tied for Second Place out of 150 players is pretty good!