Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: After backing out of a bet, Aaron Rodgers needs to "man up" according to Ronnie Lott

  1. #1

    After backing out of a bet, Aaron Rodgers needs to "man up" according to Ronnie Lott

    http://www.tmz.com/2012/09/14/ronnie...t-boyz-ii-men/

    After making a bet with the group Boyz II Men where he would wear an Alex Smith Jersey all week if his team lost, Aaron Rodgers decided to back out of the deal. NFL Hall of Famer, Ronnie Lott, says Rodgers needs to "man up".

  2. #2
    Why bet then?

    Tough guy.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Why bet then?

    Tough guy.
    I guess he let the hype get to his ego.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I guess he let the hype get to his ego.
    Don't bet if you're not willing to pay.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Don't bet if you're not willing to pay.
    Indeed. Did you hear that interview he did in the offseason where he was asked if they planned on improving the run game (or something to that effect) and he responded with a cocky and arrogant "Do we need to?". As if he thought he and his offense could never be beat.

    Glad that arrogant chump got brought back to reality.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Indeed. Did you hear that interview he did in the offseason where he was asked if they planned on improving the run game (or something to that effect) and he responded with a cocky and arrogant "Do we need to?". As if he thought he and his offense could never be beat.

    Glad that arrogant chump got brought back to reality.
    If the Bears were firing on all cylinders, the game is close. Packers offense not looking elite.

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,881
    Break his legs.

  8. #8
    Boyz II men .. ABC .. BBD .... east coast family

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    If the Bears were firing on all cylinders, the game is close. Packers offense not looking elite.
    There were 2 issues with them: Cutler putting Green Bay on his back, and their NOline doing their best Wayne Hunter tribute.

  10. #10
    A man wouldn't have made such a childish bet in the first place

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,567
    You all remember when Rogers made poor comments about Sanchez for no reason! I said then that something is wrong with this guy. Clearly he was jealous....Just nuts....

  12. #12
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    6,884
    "That's embarrassing" "That's terrible" "It's just not really my style" "If I make a bet and lose, I pay up, but that's just me."

    Mark Sanchez

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    "That's embarrassing" "That's terrible" "It's just not really my style" "If I make a bet and lose, I pay up, but that's just me."

    Mark Sanchez
    Link?

  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    8,518
    So the first problem is he's hanging out with Boyz, and now he's a big welcher. They need that fat guy to follow him around doing the discount double check move. Hey Rodgers.

  15. #15
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    6,884
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Link?
    http://www.longislandpress.com/2011/...hez-gq-photos/

    Umm, it was a joke.

  16. #16
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    8,518
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    link?

  17. #17
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    6,884
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    link?
    link to what? "it was joke?"

  18. #18
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Portland Oregon
    Posts
    5,090
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    link to what? "it was joke?"
    Umm, it was a joke.

  19. #19
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jets Stadium Section 246
    Posts
    37,076
    Ummm

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    If the Bears were firing on all cylinders, the game is close. Packers offense not looking elite.
    Don't underestimate Cutler's ability to snatch defeat from victory.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us