Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ron Paul Destoys Romney

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbanyJet View Post
    That's the problem we have, Dean. Romney needs to stop being to destructive. He needs persuade the American people that he is better suited to be POTUS for the next four years than Obama would be.

It's a very easy case for Romney to make.

For example if I were Romney I would tell the American public that as President I would personally attend every Jobs Council meeting until unemployment is down to 5%. And I would also tell the American public that I would have the CIA personally brief me every day with regard to national security. Both of these issues Obama refuses to do because he's a useless, lazy, detatched, disinterested, disengaged clerk who belongs in a part-time job on the night shift in the US Senate mail room.

Those two are just a start for Romney, there's plenty more that he can contrast himself with Obama on.

But he needs a major, major, MAJOR dose of humility first. Romney needs to calm down beginning right now or quit the race.

Obama does not get daily national security briefings?

Unemployment rates go down if the President has perfect attendance at Jobs Council meetings?

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    right, because a good deal of the anti-American anger does not stem from the needless and destructive wars that Cheney/Bush started?

Right, because there was no terrorism against the US under Billy BJ's watch...

Two embassies, The World Trade Center, The USS Cole, all were peaceful protests by 8th century tribal barbarians the left so loves and vigorously defends...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua4in...eature=related

Domination of the Republican party in 2012 is split between 1) no-nothing religious moralists who don't know or give a crap about the world and are not far removed philosophically from the muslim extremists bombing US embassies, and 2) milque-toasts like Romney who have no plan or agenda other than getting elected and in fact are so spineless at least half of democrats would be cool with them getting elected.
    Basically Paul who fits into catagory 1 is beating up Romney who fits into catagory 2? Don't see this as very credible coming from Paul who thinks sticking our head in our ass is sound foreign policy. While it might actually be better then the current policy, it might well be worse.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SafetyBlitz View Post
    Obama does not get daily national security briefings?

Sure he does.

43% of the time...

http://g-a-i.org/wp-content/uploads/...-FINAL-DOC.pdf

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanPatsFan View Post
    He gets a written briefing that he reads everyday.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2...iefing-habits/

Apparently Slick Willy rolled the same way.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    This thread is so stupid and full of bull**** that it belongs on the Landing Strip.

Or the soccer forum.