Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul Destoys Romney

All League

Ron Paul Destoys Romney

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua4in...eature=related

Domination of the Republican party in 2012 is split between 1) no-nothing religious moralists who don't know or give a crap about the world and are not far removed philosophically from the muslim extremists bombing US embassies, and 2) milque-toasts like Romney who have no plan or agenda other than getting elected and in fact are so spineless at least half of democrats would be cool with them getting elected.
    Last edited by BushyTheBeaver; 09-15-2012 at 02:46 AM.

Mitt Romney would be head-and-shoulders a much better President than Barack Obama.

But Mitt is proving to be too much of a dick-head to get elected.

All Pro
    The only dickheads are the Paulbots libs and crypto-liberals who are cool with getting Marxist Muslim sympathizers re-elected.

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    The only dickheads are the Paulbots libs and crypto-liberals who are cool with getting Marxist Muslim sympathizers re-elected.

If Mitt Romney wants to be elected President he needs to calm down and mellow ASAP!

His ugly histrionics this week turned off/angered a lot of voters. He needs to move more to the center and attract new voters.

Or else we're headed for the Great Depression 2.0 in two years with a teleprompter clown in the White House.

Jets Insider VIP
    Dr Paul is the only conservative still running

Hes got my vote

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Dr Paul is the only conservative still running

Hes got my vote

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Hall Of Fame
    You're the one ensuring that Obama is re-elected.

2008 was your fault. 2012 will also be your fault.

The Republican Party has gone so far to the right that they don't even know what a candidate that supports their idealogy looks like. I am a progressive democrat but I would have voted for Paul or Huntsman if the party allowed them to have a chance. They were both better candidates, overall, then Obama and they are far superior to what the Special Interest groups allowed to pass as the nominee.

Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post

BINGO!

2004 was the beginning of the Obama era when republicans sealed the fate of their party by thinking it was a smart idea to give Bush a second term.

Romney is going to destroy Obumbles sans his teleprompter in the debates..

As for Plagiarist Joe's debate vs Ryan.... Is there a mercy rule?

BWWAAAAAHHHHHHHH.............

Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    The Republican Party has gone so far to the right that they don't even know what a candidate that supports their idealogy looks like.

Says one of the farthest left Moonbeams on this forum....

Quote Originally Posted by DeanPatsFan View Post
    Says one of the farthest left Moonbeams on this forum....
    A far-leftist who is pro-life and a devout Christian. That sounds like the resume of someone who is far-left to you?

Keep churning out those thought-provoking posts........
    Last edited by intelligentjetsfan; 09-15-2012 at 12:34 PM.

The Democrats have gone so far left it makes left liberal. BTW how is Democracy going in the Middle East. Obama played right into their hands and we are suffering the consequences. Muslim Brotherhood a movement of peace! DAH!

All Pro

Yup, and 2010 was "my" fault too.. ...the only ones ensuring B. Hussein's idiocy are idiots

Keep on apologizing for the worst US regime in 100 years....it suits you

Quote Originally Posted by DeanPatsFan View Post
    Romney is going to destroy Obumbles sans his teleprompter in the debates.
    That's the problem we have, Dean. Romney needs to stop being to destructive. He needs persuade the American people that he is better suited to be POTUS for the next four years than Obama would be.

It's a very easy case for Romney to make.

For example if I were Romney I would tell the American public that as President I would personally attend every Jobs Council meeting until unemployment is down to 5%. And I would also tell the American public that I would have the CIA personally brief me every day with regard to national security. Both of these issues Obama refuses to do because he's a useless, lazy, detatched, disinterested, disengaged clerk who belongs in a part-time job on the night shift in the US Senate mail room.

Those two are just a start for Romney, there's plenty more that he can contrast himself with Obama on.

But he needs a major, major, MAJOR dose of humility first. Romney needs to calm down beginning right now or quit the race.

Quote Originally Posted by MnJetFan View Post
    The Democrats have gone so far left it makes left liberal. BTW how is Democracy going in the Middle East. Obama played right into their hands and we are suffering the consequences. Muslim Brotherhood a movement of peace! DAH!
    right, because a good deal of the anti-American anger does not stem from the needless and destructive wars that Cheney/Bush started?

Reality check: Just because US conservatives have been hypnotized into thinking that the years from 2000-2008 never existed does not mean that the rest of the world was as well.

Last edited by intelligentjetsfan; 09-15-2012 at 08:51 PM.

Yup, and 2010 was "my" fault too.. ...the only ones ensuring B. Hussein's idiocy are idiots

Keep on apologizing for the worst US regime in 100 years....it suits you
    "Whats too painful to remember....we simply choose to forget"
    -lyrics, The way we were

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by MnJetFan View Post
    Bringing Democracy to the Middle East was one of the selling points of the Iraq war.