View Poll Results: Who comes out victorious?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jets

56 66.67%
  • Steelers

28 33.33%
Page 77 of 80 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 1584

Thread: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Jets Vs. Steelers Week 2

Ok, let's get outta here with no injuries, and bet up on Miami next week.

Sanchez sh*t the bed today. Media is going to be in a Tebow frenzy.

All Pro
    Holmes was supposed to be a talented problem child, worth the BS because of his great playmaking ability. HA

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    lol, seriously, is Hill playing?
    He's on Revis Island too

Good to see punter Malone given the opportunity to show off his wares

Woulda been nice to see a couple of screens

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by bravesQB718 View Post
    one of the dumbest statements i've read on here. we lost to a top-tier AFC team on the road without our best defensive player. this team is still a force to be reckoned with.
    For reals?

Makes me think you don't know what "force" or reckoned with" mean.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFuel View Post
    I agree some of the worst Jet fans are on this board
    Yep. I don't know any Jets fans outside of this board, but I'm glad i don't. Fickle bunch, whine about everything, with objectivity few and far between. To be honest, I have no idea why i come to this board, it's just a cause of grief. And by pointing out that they are fickle, whiney and rarely objetive, you are called a homer, or an apologist, or whatever the case may be.

I'll be back next week though.

Simms hit it on the head. Their DBs got physical with our recievers, and our recievers wilted like shrinking violets.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post

Sanchez sh*t the bed today. Media is going to be in a Tebow frenzy.
    He practically got his neck broken.

Sanchez looks lost. So disheartening after the great start to this game. WTF happened. Where te hell is Hill?
    He is fragile, the hard hit and then some drops and he can't do jack.

Practice Squad
    This game really hasn't upset me when comparing it to some other Pitt games they have played. Pitt adjusted their D pretty quickly and our D "can't stop a nose bleed"

I'm tired of looking at Holmes suck dick and Shonn Greene not being capable of doing absolutely anything.

BTW, I love that the Jets wasted a 1st rd pick on a nickel CB. He is pretty worthless

Quote Originally Posted by srobjets View Post
    Other teams seams to tackle well. The Steelers made adjustments and were not missing tackles like the Jests. It has to do with coaching and the Jets coaches suck. Keep on beating bottom dwellers.
    The jets tackled and then caused a fumble recovery and the refs had a chance to set both right and didn't so this is Jets fault the score should be 23 not 27......
    And the with PI on hill call that was not ccalled... that a field goal so 23 13

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    Exactly---finally someone who gets it!
    for realz bro. he made a couple of great catches in tha one superbowl against the cards. but so did david tyree in one super bowl as well. so by that logic shouldnt have he been a "number one" receiver as well??? if santonio played as good as he smokes weed than i guess he would be elite...

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    lol, seriously, is Hill playing?
    No. He apparently decided to return to college.

Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    Why would anyone hang this abysmal performance on Sanchez. He has no receiver, no running game, and a Schotarano--the new Offensive Coordinator.
    Sanchez is inconsistent, that's on him. But, their Oline outplayed our Dline and their Dline outplayed our Oline.......everything else just stems from that. Games are won & lost in the trenches with few exceptions.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Is it possible that the offense is the same and last week was the fluke?

Buffalo had breakdown after breakdown in the secondary.
    I don't believe so. Last week I thought Sanchez benefitted from sideline chats while Tebow was on the field.

This week we chose the "Vanilla Extract" offense. It was not the same. Even the fast pace before the snap was missing.

Veteran
    What a great way to start the week!!!

All League
    HOLMES sucks

Tebow needed to get more than 3 snaps in this game, I'm sorry, but he could have made a difference. It was clear Mark wasn't packed it it. Wildcat could have gotten us so e first downs and kept the D off the field a little.

I don't get it. Media will rip them for this and the coaching deserves it. I don't see a situation that called for Tebow more than today.

Sanchez looks lost. So disheartening after the great start to this game. WTF happened. Where te hell is Hill?
    Steeler secondary played very well, the coaches had them in the right places and
    Their LBs can cover.

How do the Steelers even manage to lose games is my question. If you dont sack big rape, game over. Bro.

Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    Some of you girls make me sick

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Must you always announce that you sent a post from Tapatalk. It's really annoying dude. Change your settings or whatever, but please for the love of God, stop announcing after each text or post that you sent it through Tapatalk. Nobody cares dude.