Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Landry developed taste for contact early.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Oh look. The "lawyer" speaks.

To others....fair enough on "he was young" when he jumped out of a moving truck. He was only eight at the time (although it still doesn't show a lot of smarts now does it?) But the plate glass door incident was when he was 18, only 8 years ago. Dumb as a brick.

Never said he wasn't a baller and wouldn't want him in the Pats secondary. Rooted hard for Rodney when he played a similar game.
    Seriously, GFY. No really. Go Fuk Yourself. With a knife.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    LOL. The smiles they share before the music goes on. Awesome.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never said he wasn't a baller and wouldn't want him in the Pats secondary. Rooted hard for Rodney when he played a similar game.
    Difference is, Rodney was dirty. LaRon just hits hard.

And the door incident was him diving for a loose ball. Thats hard-nosed. Its not like he just decided to jump through a plate glass door.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    If they had their way, can you imagine a safety duo of Reed and Landry?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Moving trucks and glass doors. Ten cent head.
    Show me an opposing OC, WR or even TE who claims Landry isn't in their head and I will show you a liar. The ONLY question here is his health. This is an outstanding improvement for the Jets if he stays healthy. I appreciate your desire to see Landry not work out because it benefits your team if he does badly. Victor Cruz and Fred Jackson say hello by the way.

I have not seen him do anything dirty. There is going to be contact in plays that he is in and in the past there have been injury outcomes on some of those plays. If you play against him you are gong to get hit. Teams are thinking about that already. Is he indestructible? How does he play when he is dinged up? Hopefully Laron Landry will be saying hello to Patriots tight ends when our teams meet next. Just don't try to tell the posters that you are not paying attention here because you are.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Show me an opposing OC, WR or even TE who claims Landry isn't in their head and I will show you a liar. The ONLY question here is his health. This is an outstanding improvement for the Jets if he stays healthy. I appreciate your desire to see Landry not work out because it benefits your team if he does badly. Victor Cruz and Fred Jackson say hello by the way.

I have not seen him do anything dirty. There is going to be contact in plays that he is in and in the past there have been injury outcomes on some of those plays. If you play against him you are gong to get hit. Teams are thinking about that already. Is he indestructible? How does he play when he is dinged up? Hopefully Laron Landry will be saying hello to Patriots tight ends when our teams meet next. Just don't try to tell the posters that you are not paying attention here because you are.
    Haha, LARON SMASH has permanently rustled Cruz' jimmies. I swear, he can't go across the middle without flinching and expecting LaRon to appear out of nowhere and take his virginity.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post

You seem a bit defensive throwing out an answer for any possible criticism of the guy. I never intimated he was dirty. Or made of glass. Or that OCs could ignore him. Or even that I and other Pats fans aren't paying attention. I merely commented on his intelligence, which seems to be limited based on the stories from his brother. I'm also not a fan of a guy, who with his brother, bred fighting dogs as a teen. That said, I DID say I would love a guy like that on the team I root for. Someone in a sort of Rodney Harrison mold. My quote: