Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sanchez out on the town last night

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    lol at a bunch of regular dudes on a message board saying ehhhhhhhh to eva longoria.

lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    i was thinking the same thing. a bunch of guys on a message board on saturday night dissing eva and kate. priceless
    lol at two guys judging a bunch of guys on a message board on a Saturday night. Priceless.

i can be posting surrounded by a harem of hot naked chics for all you know. dont judge and dont hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Montana View Post
    You tell me.....

He's given both beotches el sucio SANCHEZ!!!

i dont care who hes banging as long he continues to play like he is. ole!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by IHATEDOLPHINS View Post
    Maybe Eva will be to Mark what Kate Hudson was to A-Rod.

2009 playoffs while he was dating Hudson he went off in the playoffs.
    I thought the same thing earlier today.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Kate is somebody you just want to destroy in the bed, not a bad thing, but she's dumb as rocks, and probably doesn't offer much in the social area.

Eva is witty, and Mark is a pretty deep dude, multicultural for obvious reasons, fan of the broadway scene, I can see the connection with Eva, much more than with Kate.
    "Deep dude"? "Multicultural"???

The only thing deep on that idiot is his pockets. Quoting one of his college coaches when asked about Sanchez: "Dumb as a rock and entitled as hell."

Also: Sanchez DOES NOT speak Spanish.

And finally: he was photographed within the last two years at (A) a Justin Bieber concert and (B) a Harry Potter movie. Yeah that Li'l Marky is DEEP!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalai Lama View Post

The only thing deep on that idiot is his pockets. Quoting one of his college coaches when asked about Sanchez: "Dumb as a rock and entitled as hell."

And finally: he was photographed within the last two years at (A) a Justin Bieber concert and (B) a Harry Potter movie. Yeah that Li'l Marky is DEEP!
    Trolls gon' troll.

Jets Insider VIP
    i can be posting surrounded by a harem of hot naked chics for all you know. dont judge and dont hate.
    Ummmm if you have a group of HOT NAKED CHICKS around you and you are posting out here all I can say is that IMO you have a serious problem, very serious

Jets Insider VIP
    Your fantasy would've sounded better if you had spelled "chicks" right.

All Pro

Quote Originally Posted by carlito1171 View Post
    "Hate"? No way. Why would I hate something that makes me laugh so much?

Veteran
    Eva over sloppy tits any day of the week.

Jets Insider VIP
    "Hate"? No way. Why would I hate something that makes me laugh so much?
    Guess that laughter caused you to log on to an opposing team's message board, ON A SATURDAY NIGHT, and write a diatribe about how Sanchez is this or isn't that.

**** off, potato.

LOL!! Dude do you stalk him? Wtf!? I don't know this much about past girlfriends.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Guess that laughter caused you to log on to an opposing team's message board, ON A SATURDAY NIGHT, and write a diatribe about how Sanchez is this or isn't that.

**** off, potato.
    **** off, potato. Hmm ... Is this new street vernacular? I couldn't find it in the urban dictionary. You mean, bake off? Is that it? You're challenging me to a potato bake-off?

Jets Insider VIP
    **** off, potato. Hmm ... Is this new street vernacular? I couldn't find it in the urban dictionary. You mean, bake off? Is that it? You're challenging me to a potato bake-off?
    Yes, that's exactly what I mean.

Banned
    Anyone in here that is trying to say that they wouldn't bang the sh*t out of Eva Longoria either likes it in the rear or is lying through their teeth b/c they're jealous.

Banned

He's was also in his early 20's doing those things. I think some people forget he's really just a kid. And doing those things probably isn't as sad as men on a forum living and dying on every throw he makes in a game that has no impact on the world. Myself included.

All League
    Some people hate like if mark banged their wives, interesting
    Last edited by jzelada121; 09-16-2012 at 03:37 AM.

many here have probably fapped to eva. now that sanchez is doing the nasty to her shes no good an ugly. come on guys show some love for our qb.