Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who has to be tomorrow's MVP? (non-Sanchez)

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully Mayhem or Mcintyre or whoever replaces the always underwhelming Bryan Thonas so that he can be mived permanently to the bench where he has belonged for years

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Santonio Holmes. His reminder to all that he's a number one.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybin

He needs to be able chase down Big Ben - with BT out Maybin should see a lot of minutes.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybin for sure.How about favorable calls from the replacement refs?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Wilson, by far. He gets torched, we lose. He plays like a first-rounder, and, well, I like our chances.
    I disagree. Sacks and relentless pressure by Coples, Wilkerson, maybin , Ellis would alleviate the need for overly-great CB play. I r4ead one of the guys wrote that we lost to the Steelers with revis and I do remember that! The key is the DL and OLBs getting some pressure and hits on BIG BEN and make him into the leaning tower of Pizza!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Hopefully Mayhem or Mcintyre or whoever replaces the always underwhelming Bryan Thonas so that he can be mived permanently to the bench where he has belonged for years

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2
    For an alleged Jets fan, you know very little about the team and its personnel. When Thomas was out last year, what we missed most was his ability to seal the outside. Consequently we lost several games we could have won! Thomas is NOT a great passrusher at all but he plays the run very well. How about giving credit where credit is due rather then just dump on Jets players not to your liking?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    I disagree. Sacks and relentless pressure by Coples, Wilkerson, maybin , Ellis would alleviate the need for overly-great CB play. I r4ead one of the guys wrote that we lost to the Steelers with revis and I do remember that! The key is the DL and OLBs getting some pressure and hits on BIG BEN and make him into the leaning tower of Pizza!
    Agreed. We shoulld be able to get to Ben since their o-line sucks. We need to get to him with our base front. We can't be sending everyone because we'll get burnt!!

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Tebow 6 plays 110 yards 2 TDs.
    Hey. I like Tebow too but if you really think this you need to put the bong down and enter into reality...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    i think either mcknight or powell needs to have a good game for the jets to win. the one thing other teams haven't had to gameplan for the jets is a rb who can catch.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    All our TE's need to be huge today. If they are see a lot of balls then the Pitt Lb's will be to busy chasing them than chasing MS. On D, I'm going with Ellis.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Landry on Defense.

Cumberland on Offense.

McKnight on Special Teams.

_

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    The OL

Even with Harrison out, the Steelers can still bring the heat as well as anyone in the league.