Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Jets running backs are all backups?

  1. #1

    Jets running backs are all backups?

    Our runnings backs are all backups. Yes, Shonn Greene is our starter, but how many teams would he start for? He's a bottom 1/4 starter. He's a nice guy, good citizen but he's not a great back. He was great in a backup role when we had Thomas Jones!

    Powell has shown flashes...another backup.

    McKnight is nice on kickoffs, but can't handle the load.

    Ganaway was cut.

    Tebow is our best running back!

    John Connor???

  2. #2
    Was there really a need to make a thread based on someone's post?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Was there really a need to make a thread based on someone's post?
    We'll make a thread based on this post.

    People's JI Posts: The Thread


  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    We'll make a thread based on this post.

    People's JI Posts: The Thread

    lol! A post within a post. Postception!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark99 View Post
    Our runnings backs are all backups. Yes, Shonn Greene is our starter, but how many teams would he start for? He's a bottom 1/4 starter. He's a nice guy, good citizen but he's not a great back. He was great in a backup role when we had Thomas Jones!

    Powell has shown flashes...another backup.

    McKnight is nice on kickoffs, but can't handle the load.

    Ganaway was cut.

    Tebow is our best running back!

    John Connor???
    What is it with some of these "look at me" posters that jump on the forum once a week and do nothing but create threads? rmeyer52 and this dude clark99, are the worst..

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    What is it with some of these "look at me" posters that jump on the forum once a week and do nothing but create threads? rmeyer52 and this dude clark99, are the worst..
    Once again the Jets show that they have a collection of backup running backs and the Great Tebow!!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    lol! A post within a post. Postception!
    Sounds like the Foxtrap from Hamlet (a play within a play).

    Greene looks flat and is starting to deteriorate into TTY. Wish we had C-Mart back

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us