Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 364

Thread: NY Jets vs Big Ben Douchelisberger & the ****tsburgh Steelers Hampur Gameday Thread

  1. #241
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    35,662
    Post Thanks / Like

  2. #242
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    No I'm in a serious stable relationship with a beautiful funny caring woman I feel amazing about and Sanchez still blows. Don't get personal douche
    Gotta agree with ragu on this one.
    Sanchez did suck today, the whole offense did.

  3. #243
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queens
    Posts
    130
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fml

  4. #244
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,261
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...


    strawberries!

  5. #245
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,261
    Post Thanks / Like
    mehh...too used to this....anymore it's about as upsetting as hitting sequential red lights...and as usual.

  6. #246
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Gotta agree with ragu on this one.
    Sanchez did suck today, the whole offense did.
    No one can sell me on Sanchez or tebow I want neither. F Holmes F him. I like hill that's all I got

  7. #247
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    No I'm in a serious stable relationship with a beautiful funny caring woman I feel amazing about and Sanchez still blows. Don't get personal douche
    LOL, let's not get personal but I blow Sanchez, I have man love for Sanchez, I'm blinded by Sanchez.

    Right.

    So this stable loving relationship, what's it, two weeks? What do I need to do, go back to page 4 of the Hampur? Page 6? Page 8?

    Lol, don't get personal douche.

    _

  8. #248
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,005
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not saying the refs determined the outcome, but did anyone else feel like friggin Ron Winter or Walt Coleman was calling the game?

  9. #249
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    LOL, let's not get personal but I blow Sanchez, I have man love for Sanchez, I'm blinded by Sanchez.

    Right.

    So this stable loving relationship, what's it, two weeks? What do I need to do, go back to page 4 of the Hampur? Page 6? Page 8?

    Lol, don't get personal douche.

    _

    What's the difference. Three Weeks I don't really care about the time im just real happy so is she Dont take trips to los angeles with someone I just met usually. Anyhow Sanchez sucks. Get personal again, I'm not gmc Shorty lol
    Last edited by thebigragu; 09-16-2012 at 07:57 PM.

  10. #250
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even Mulligan had a ****ing TD today for the Rams. FML

  11. #251
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I never said u blow Sanchez or have man love I simply said he sucks. You're the one thst always gets on your horse anytime that putz ****s the bed.

  12. #252
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    What's the difference. Three Weeks I don't really care about the time im just real happy so is she Dont take trips to los angeles with someone I just met usually. Anyhow Sanchez sucks. Get personal again, I'm not gmc Shorty lol
    Whatever.

    It's the Hampur, no reason to bring it down.

    _

  13. #253
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Not saying the refs determined the outcome, but did anyone else feel like friggin Ron Winter or Walt Coleman was calling the game?
    Eh, it was bad all the way around. Of course the one call we could have really used, in crunch time, (Bell fumble strip) we didnt get. go figure.

  14. #254
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,263
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yo Fishhole, Douchelisberger, again, beats us by hisself.
    I'm pissed, but at least I didn't start my day talking crap.

  15. #255
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Whatever.

    It's the Hampur, no reason to bring it down.

    _
    Ok. So we agree Sanchez sucks. Lol

  16. #256
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm gonna go to the strip raise hell

  17. #257
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,263
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Not saying the refs determined the outcome, but did anyone else feel like friggin Ron Winter or Walt Coleman was calling the game?
    I thought Ray Charles was definitely a line judge and Stevie Wonder was reviewing challenges.

  18. #258
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    Yo Fishhole, Douchelisberger, again, beats us by hisself.
    I'm pissed, but at least I didn't start my day talking crap.
    What?

  19. #259
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    And I never said u blow Sanchez or have man love I simply said he sucks. You're the one thst always gets on your horse anytime that putz ****s the bed.
    Don't make me go find the posts.

    Just let it go.

    Folks say sh*t about you, you remember it.

    Seriously, maybe you were in love one of those multiple times and you forgot what you said.

    Let it go.

    _

  20. #260
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,270
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Not saying the refs determined the outcome, but did anyone else feel like friggin Ron Winter or Walt Coleman was calling the game?
    That was horrendously bad on both sides. These refs don't even know intentional grounding is a loss of down. The spotting is always a few feet off. It's great to see the NFL (which is just raking in the $) too cheap to pay their refs. Goodell why don't you break off a mil of your TWENTY PER YEAR to pay these guys and make the product good for the fans who pay thousands every ****ing year. I despise him. Worst commissioner ever.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us