Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: NY Jets vs Big Ben Douchelisberger & the ****tsburgh Steelers Hampur Gameday Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Lease that dress, don't buy it.

_
    Lol true ... we should start a divorce fund for ragu ... every time he falls in love we put a dollar in the jar ... Then once he finally gets married we have the divorce money ready for him

Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    Lol true ... we should start a divorce fund for ragu ... every time he falls in love we put a dollar in the jar ... Then once he finally gets married we have the divorce money ready for him
    I'm not paying for his divorce.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    I'm not paying for his divorces.
    Fixed.

_

Fixed.

_
    Touché

Douché
    Fixed.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Outsider View Post
    I'm Vick.
    Fixed.

Jets Insider VIP
    Lease that dress, don't buy it.

_
    Couldn't let it go eh? That was hilarious though.

Grab a cold one with those infant hands u deserve it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Never. Been looking for an Asian girl my whole life. I'm getting buried with this one. Or she's getting buried if she ever pulls that d card. Borgo no!

Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    Fixed.
    Dicks

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    I'm Dim
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    Fixed.
    Touche

Jets Insider VIP
    heh 10 points

That's a hell of a thing. -Galaxy Quest

All Pro
    Lol true ... we should start a divorce fund for ragu ... ... Then once he finally gets married we have the divorce monkey ready for him

Jets Insider VIP
    The only good thing about this loss is that my new boss is a Steelers fan, so hopefully that will put him in a good mood. On the other hand, he's going to have to deal with a (more)disgruntled employee on his hands.

As much was I want to forget about this loss, mouthbreathers will constantly be stopping by my desk to remind me of it. Really wish I could work from home on Mondays...

I think all the Jets starting LB'ers should become stadium greeters. Put the young fast guys in. Bench players who don't wrap up and miss tackles. De-activate players who are taking plays off- I don't care what their name is or how much $ they make. Send a message about what is required of a fundamentally sound football team.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I can't even look at the Strip today; I can only imagine the carnage.

That being said, that was a typical Jets loss. Play good, solid football for about a quarter, and then quit the rest of the game. From top to bottom, every performance sucked. The playcalling sucked, the defense sucked (how many missed tackles!), the offense sucked. WTF happened to Sanchez? Watching just the first quarter and the fourth quarter look like two completely different QBs... namely, a good one and a bad one. What other team in the NFL plays so inconsistently in the parameters of a single game? It's one thing to be inconsistent week to week; it's quite another to have a Jeckyll & Hyde game like that. I'm getting fed up with Rex. When thing start to go south he looks clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    I can't even look at the Strip today; I can only imagine the carnage.

That being said, that was a typical Jets loss. Play good, solid football for about a quarter, and then quit the rest of the game. From top to bottom, every performance sucked. The playcalling sucked, the defense sucked (how many missed tackles!), the offense sucked. WTF happened to Sanchez? Watching just the first quarter and the fourth quarter look like two completely different QBs... namely, a good one and a bad one. What other team in the NFL plays so inconsistently in the parameters of a single game? It's one thing to be inconsistent week to week; it's quite another to have a Jeckyll & Hyde game like that. I'm getting fed up with Rex. When thing start to go south he looks clueless.
    Yup, +1 to all.

I really do wonder if a day will ever come, when the Jets are playing a "good/historicly good" team like the Steelers, Packers or the like, where I as a fan can have the utmost confidence going in that we're going to crush them, and we actually do crush them. It feels some weeks like we are the perenial 2nd tier team, always middle-of-the-pack-or-worse, better than the Browns/Cardinals of the league, but never, ever, in the same category as the Steelers and their ilk.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Yup, +1 to all.

I really do wonder if a day will ever come, when the Jets are playing a "good/historicly good" team like the Steelers, Packers or the like, where I as a fan can have the utmost confidence going in that we're going to crush them, and we actually do crush them. It feels some weeks like we are the perenial 2nd tier team, always middle-of-the-pack-or-worse, better than the Browns/Cardinals of the league, but never, ever, in the same category as the Steelers and their ilk.
    They never, ever play a complete game. Ever.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Well I said I wouldn't wade into the Strip, but I couldn't help myself. And now I wish I didn't.

I see Hank the Angry Drunken Dwarf made an appearance last night. Hey Stokes, how much exactly do the mods suck? If you could somehow measure that suckitude in liters of snooty German beer, would it be equivalent to the amount you drank whilst posting last night?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    WTF happened to Sanchez? Watching just the first quarter and the fourth quarter look like two completely different QBs...
    Maybe that helmet-to-helmet hit he took turned him back into the old Sanchez....