Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 364

Thread: NY Jets vs Big Ben Douchelisberger & the ****tsburgh Steelers Hampur Gameday Thread

  1. #341
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by isired View Post
    Define "large".
    1%

  2. #342
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Durham, CA
    Posts
    8,406
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Suit yourself -but surprisingly, this usually ends up being more civil than the other thread. We may see you come back when the other thread invariably gets out of hand

    Did ok today though, not many fish, but they were all good size, this was my fish of the day






    Nice bass!

  3. #343
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,769
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Nice bass!

    Coming from someone who lives in California, where people use rainbow trout for bait, now that is saying something . Actually one of 5 on the day, 3 were right around the same size, maybe 16"-17"? Which I guess is pretty decent for northern bass, which take forever to grow.

    Btw, if you don't know what a Daredevle spoon is....well, I guess Im just showing my cane-shakin age there on that one....

  4. #344
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,518
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jesus H Christ, the Pfail is unbearable to read.

  5. #345
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,155
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Braumeister View Post
    Jesus H Christ, the Pfail is unbearable to read.
    better late than never on realizing this.

  6. #346
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,518
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    better late than never on realizing this.
    I haven't been on here for almost a week.

  7. #347
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Braumeister View Post
    I haven't been on here for almost a week.
    Awesome avatar image, Brau. I remember when that flick...er...came out.

  8. #348
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Coming from someone who lives in California, where people use rainbow trout for bait, now that is saying something . Actually one of 5 on the day, 3 were right around the same size, maybe 16"-17"? Which I guess is pretty decent for northern bass, which take forever to grow.

    Btw, if you don't know what a Daredevle spoon is....well, I guess Im just showing my cane-shakin age there on that one....
    Love the sigs Fish!

  9. #349
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,518
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Awesome avatar image, Brau. I remember when that flick...er...came out.
    LOL. Of all people on here, I knew the av would get your attention.

  10. #350
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Braumeister View Post
    LOL. Of all people on here, I knew the av would get your attention.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6_G_...eature=related

  11. #351
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,769
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Braumeister View Post
    I haven't been on here for almost a week.
    There are positions open in the Hampur for slovenly, non-motivated individuals, if you're interested. No professional fandom allowed


    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Love the sigs Fish!
    I wonder if I have room for the whole season?

  12. #352
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Braumeister View Post
    I haven't been on here for almost a week.
    Prolly why you havent had to re-invent yourself in a while.





    I just shot Ray Ray out of a cannon, but there so many clowns over there, it broke his fall. He should feel better in two weeks.


    -

  13. #353
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    37,611
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    I wonder if I have room for the whole season?
    Thinking you'll have to shrink um some, or do two rows maybe, one on top of the other?

  14. #354
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Breckenridge, CO
    Posts
    3,907
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was that filmed by Amber Waves!!!????

  15. #355
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post
    Was that filmed by Amber Waves!!!????
    LOL. Crotch-Cam.

  16. #356
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,155
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    There are positions open in the Hampur for slovenly, non-motivated individuals, if you're interested. No professional fandom allowed




    I wonder if I have room for the whole season?
    kudos on the status. glad you left of the cockjuggling part.

  17. #357
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Durham, CA
    Posts
    8,406
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Coming from someone who lives in California, where people use rainbow trout for bait, now that is saying something . Actually one of 5 on the day, 3 were right around the same size, maybe 16"-17"? Which I guess is pretty decent for northern bass, which take forever to grow.

    Btw, if you don't know what a Daredevle spoon is....well, I guess Im just showing my cane-shakin age there on that one....
    We preferably live in the sticks. I have to hike 2 miles to our local lake. Its good because 95% of people wont make the hike, so its usually free of other people. That puts my social anxiety disorder at ease.

    Problem is, you have to get there before the hellfire in the sky rises, which entails hiking through the dark, and lets just say there are bear and mountain lion signs that put you on edge.

    Caught this lil feller 3 weeks ago. My best to date. I think it was 3.2LBS. Yours looks bigger though (no homo)


  18. #358
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,518
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow I knew Boogie Nights was based on his story, but I didn't realize how much they borrowed from his films.

  19. #359
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,769
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    We preferably live in the sticks. I have to hike 2 miles to our local lake. Its good because 95% of people wont make the hike, so its usually free of other people. That puts my social anxiety disorder at ease.

    Problem is, you have to get there before the hellfire in the sky rises, which entails hiking through the dark, and lets just say there are bear and mountain lion signs that put you on edge.

    Caught this lil feller 3 weeks ago. My best to date. I think it was 3.2LBS. Yours looks bigger though (no homo)


    Hiking to the lake? Well nuts to that. I don't have a boat anymore, but I do roll with a canoe.

    But **** that with the mountain lions and bears and **** - I've had plenty of close calls with bears...but mountain lions takes the cake.

    Nice bass too bro...I never care about the size of the fish, as long as you're catching something thats all that matters.

    We should start a 'fishing thread' here, Im sure it can't just be us two and Warfish that do it...

  20. #360
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Caught this lil feller 3 weeks ago. My best to date. I think it was 3.2LBS. Yours looks bigger though (no homo)

    Looks like he's thinking "is that an Iphone?"


    -

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us