Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 364

Thread: NY Jets vs Big Ben Douchelisberger & the ****tsburgh Steelers Hampur Gameday Thread

  1. #21
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,825
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    Classes title. Hope you lose a good lure today.
    Dump
    I think you need to re-read the thread title. It's quite nice. You may need a new pair of glassless.


    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

  2. #22
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    36,031
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    Classes title. Hope you lose a good lure today.
    Dump
    Who needs glasses?

  3. #23
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    27,085
    Any update on Polamalu?

  4. #24
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    TX via MA via CT
    Posts
    2,182
    I have to go grocery shopping now, sucks.

    But the game is on in Austin, so my husband will DVR it to skip commercials. Means he'll start us watching later than kickoff so we don't catch up. I might not be able to follow threads or I'll know what happens before we see it on TV. You may miss my witty repartee today ... or not.

  5. #25
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,825
    DVRing a Jets game is bad luck. We lose and it's on you....


    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

  6. #26
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,514
    Currently wearing: jeans, Mark Snachez t-shirt, and that black Jets Reebok hat that was on Amazon a few months ago for $5

  7. #27
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In Da Club with a Bottle Full of Bubb
    Posts
    8,779
    [/B]
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    4:15 pm kickoff for all you douches planning on using the 'what time is the game on' joke.

    Going fishing for a few hours and will see you 'tards later!
    For bass? How was it man?

    I just got back. It was "eh". The 2 pounder before going home made it worth while.

    Purple "junebug" color wacky rigged worm. Deadly.

  8. #28
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In Da Club with a Bottle Full of Bubb
    Posts
    8,779
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Currently wearing: jeans, Mark Snachez t-shirt, and that black Jets Reebok hat that was on Amazon a few months ago for $5
    You have a shirt that says "Mark Sanchez" on it?

    Nice. I think.

  9. #29
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,825
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    [/B]
    Purple "junebug" color wacky rigged worm. Deadly.
    I always had good luck with a purple worm with the stupid silver propeller on the front of it. Or the go to red/white Daredevil spoon...


    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

  10. #30
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In Da Club with a Bottle Full of Bubb
    Posts
    8,779
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    I always had good luck with a purple worm with the stupid silver propeller on the front of it. Or the go to red/white Daredevil spoon...


    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...
    Ran out and had to switch to a watermelon green color. Couldnt buy a bite. LONG LIVE THE PURPLE WORM (no homo)

    Googling daredevil spoon as we speak.

  11. #31
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,514
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    You have a shirt that says "Mark Sanchez" on it?

    Nice. I think.
    It's one of those t-shirts with his name and number on the back and the Jets logo on the front.

    Btw, NFL Redzone is the greatest invention of all time. OF ALL TIME.

  12. #32
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In Da Club with a Bottle Full of Bubb
    Posts
    8,779
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    It's one of those t-shirts with his name and number on the back and the Jets logo on the front.

    Btw, NFL Redzone is the greatest invention of all time. OF ALL TIME.
    Does this require the dish too? Or can us cable peeps find a way to get involved?

  13. #33
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,514
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Does this require the dish too? Or can us cable peeps find a way to get involved?
    Cablevision just started carrying the NFL Network and Redzone this year, it's awesome. If you have NFL Network, you can get Redzone.

  14. #34
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Cablevision just started carrying the NFL Network and Redzone this year, it's awesome. If you have NFL Network, you can get Redzone.
    Love the fact that the NFL Network just showed up on day.

    For free.

    _

  15. #35
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    TX via MA via CT
    Posts
    2,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Cablevision just started carrying the NFL Network and Redzone this year, it's awesome. If you have NFL Network, you can get Redzone.
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Love the fact that the NFL Network just showed up on day.

    For free.

    _
    Frickin Time Warner

  16. #36
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    36,031
    Did Sanchez throw a TD yet? How many sideline hot dogs has he eaten?

  17. #37
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,514
    Brad Smith just fumbled doing a Wildcat, recovered, and got blown up way behind the line scrimmage.

    Tebow 1, Smith 0

  18. #38
    Cardinals are beating up NE.

  19. #39
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,312
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    Classes title. Hope you lose a good lure today.
    Dump
    Lighten up, learn how to spell, and how to take a joke...

    Otherwise LOLGFY

    I lost no lures today




    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    He doesn't have classes till tomorrow, although I think schools are closed. But I'm sure he will dump.

    _

  20. #40
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chattanooga, Tn via Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,281
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    He doesn't have classes till tomorrow, although I think schools are closed. But I'm sure he will dump.

    _
    That's funny. Didn't realize the grammatical error and wasn't coming back on this thread but saw that fishhole was back and wondered how bad the fishing was.
    CLASSLESS! There.
    I got friends and family that are fans and/or residents of Pitt so I am off this thread. Go Jets.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us