Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: I know this will not be heeded but...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

I know this will not be heeded but...

Just as we shouldn't overreact to the Bills win last week, we shouldn't overreact to what happens here.

As Boomer just said the Jets are playing with house money. We are not expected to win. So we shouldn't see any "Fire Rex" threads come up on here.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Just as we shouldn't overreact to the Bills win last week, we shouldn't overreact to what happens here.

As Boomer just said the Jets are playing with house money. We are not expected to win. So we shouldn't see any "Fire Rex" threads come up on here.
    What a p***y loser mentality that is.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Well...you know. All that stuff , you know.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Seriously.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing as how the Jets have only won in Pittsburgh 1 time, it makes sense to me.

Its far from a make or break game.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    How the Hell are we playing with house money , its the second game of the season we need a win period.

house money that is just stupid.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

On CBS....BOOMER 7 just said the JETS have a great opportunity to light it up as BEN struggles with a REX defense and Mark can light it up.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    The more pre game shows that we see the more moronic points that these guys make....if we locked up home field throughout the playoffs then maybe we are playing with house money

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    **** that.

I want to win.

Bring it home, Rex.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dump this jinx of a thread. 3 hours before kick off and he starts a "dont worry if we lose" thread.

Dump ASAP!!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dump this jinx of a thread. 3 hours before kick off and he starts a "dont worry if we lose" thread.

Dump ASAP!!!!
    LOL!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Dump ASAP!!!!
    which, last I checked, would be the definition of over-reacting, no?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    We have a hellacious early season schedule. We need every win that we can pick up, early on.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Right, like I give two s hits what this putz thinks. I think Bruce Smith hit him harder than any of us comprehend. Boomer, you and dick-boy Carton should light a candle for you media "careers".

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Right, like I give two s hits what this putz thinks. I think Bruce Smith hit him harder than any of us comprehend. Boomer, you and dick-boy Carton should light a candle for you media "careers".
    LOL!

I dont know of Carton, but Boomer is not good. How has this guy made it on pre game for so many years?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Why would anyone want to fire Rex after we make the Steelers(and Norman) look foolish on national tv?

We are fans. It's our job to overreact. I love the way fans take themselves seriously, like they actually make a difference. No matter how confident, or pessimistic we are, the team will not even notice. Now I don't like when people call out a particular player, and bash him to death. I think that can make a difference in a players confidence. See Wayne Hunter.
    Last edited by NY's stepchild; 09-16-2012 at 01:20 PM.