Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35

Thread: Catch the Damn Ball Superstar!

  1. #1
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    10,510

    Catch the Damn Ball Superstar!

    Diva WRs are pains in the @ss but most times they are worth it (Owens, Moss, young Chad, etc).

    10 has three drops today after being amongst the league leaders last year. Catch the damn football!

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    brooklyn,NY
    Posts
    5,691
    He is not a superstar


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Knoxville, TN, but originally from NW Mass.
    Posts
    1,748
    Quote Originally Posted by JMJ View Post
    Diva WRs are pains in the @ss but most times they are worth it (Owens, Moss, young Chad, etc).

    10 has three drops today after being amongst the league leaders last year. Catch the damn football!
    +100

    The phantom PI penalty saved him a statistical drop, but we all know he should've had that one.

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,663
    holmes sucks

  5. #5
    Did our second round draft pick play today?

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    13,584
    Quote Originally Posted by JMJ View Post
    Diva WRs are pains in the @ss but most times they are worth it (Owens, Moss, young Chad, etc).

    10 has three drops today after being amongst the league leaders last year. Catch the damn football!
    Except Holmes has NEVER been anywhere near Moss or Owens in their prime. If he was Moss or Owens right now, I could live with it, but he is not even close. He is not even a #1 caliber receiver.


    ****Edit.... never mind I just re-read your post. I agree.

  7. #7
    The guy is a bum, the definiiton of a #2 wr except he gets paid like a #1 and mouths off like a #1. Worst move by the front office the last few years was giving this clown a a big dollar deal.

  8. #8
    Drops or not...Holmes is our only WR who gets open

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Northern Michigan
    Posts
    2,104
    The Jets, as a team, are in business. Tone, as an individual, is a frustrating talent that duals as a whiny little b*tch.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisjets23 View Post
    Drops or not...Holmes is our only WR who gets open
    LOL, how was he open at all today? The defender was right next to him on every single pass. He does NOT get open at all.

  11. #11
    He looks for flags every ****ing play. How about you catch the ****ing ball?

  12. #12
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    NYC via NJ
    Posts
    559
    An absolute crippling contract. At best he is a 1b... Really a 2 and a cancer to boot. The worst

  13. #13
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    cape coral fl.
    Posts
    2,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    The guy is a bum, the definiiton of a #2 wr except he gets paid like a #1 and mouths off like a #1. Worst move by the front office the last few years was giving this clown a a big dollar deal.
    +1 dont forget the re-up to hunters deal as well.

    should have had a rider in holmes contract that decreases in value when he has games like this....

  14. #14
    absolute chump. Robbing the Jets for his money.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by JMJ View Post
    Diva WRs are pains in the @ss but most times they are worth it (Owens, Moss, young Chad, etc).

    10 has three drops today after being amongst the league leaders last year. Catch the damn football!
    It's not just the drops. He's a *****. If he takes a hit, he starts having issues holding on to the ball. He's not a tough or physical player, at all.

  16. #16
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    cape coral fl.
    Posts
    2,693
    kerley had more receiving yards than holmes but for some reason was only thrown to twice in the whole effin game..... someone explain the logic in this....

  17. #17
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    cape coral fl.
    Posts
    2,693
    [QUOTE=detectivekimble; He's not a tough or physical player, at all.[/QUOTE]


    he is if you touch his chronic i bet.....

    another game like this stat-wise next week and i demote the phucker to catching punts...

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by neevsmazda07 View Post
    +1 dont forget the re-up to hunters deal as well.

    should have had a rider in holmes contract that decreases in value when he has games like this....
    This culprit's lazy ways really hurt the Jets today.

  19. #19
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    NYC via NJ
    Posts
    559
    Guy is a gash, a whiner and a diva with none of the typical number 1 skills to make up for his antics.

  20. #20
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    South Bound Brook
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by neevsmazda07 View Post
    kerley had more receiving yards than holmes but for some reason was only thrown to twice in the whole effin game..... someone explain the logic in this....
    Gotta get Holmes his touches or he starts pouting

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us