Thread: Sick of Holmes always focused on drawing a flag

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Sick of Holmes always focused on drawing a flag

You know what ?? I'm really sick of Santonio Holmes also looking for a bail out penalty flag. He drops more f'ing balls than any other so called 50 million dollar number 1 WR. I am sick of guys here always giving him a pass. **** him. He's becoming a liability. I expect him to drop passes now. He doesnt help Sanchez out with all of his drops. This guy needs to get his act together or I say, cut him in the off season. Sick of his crap already enough. Catch the damn ball !!!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    trade him or cut him now. he is a cancer

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    everybody is sick of it. Things not going your way, whine. It seems to be a motto.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    You mean butter fingers. Another great over payed POS.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you haven't noticed the entire league does it.

Get on him for dropping balls if you want. But arguing for calls is par for the course.

I have been one of his biggest supporters but he just doesn't seem to fit with this team anymore.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    He really pissed me off today with the drops. But,morse than that is him calling for a flag with the ball still in the air. Make a play for the damn ball!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gojets1072 View Post
    He really pissed me off today with the drops. But,morse than that is him calling for a flag with the ball still in the air. Make a play for the damn ball!
    That's exactly my point. He's more focused on calling for a flag than catching the goddman call. I get that all WR are looking for flags but not as their primary goal when going out for a pass. It's annoying.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's soft. If he gets popped, the ball won't stay in his hands the rest of the game.