Thread: Sick of Holmes always focused on drawing a flag

Sick of Holmes always focused on drawing a flag

You know what ?? I'm really sick of Santonio Holmes also looking for a bail out penalty flag. He drops more f'ing balls than any other so called 50 million dollar number 1 WR. I am sick of guys here always giving him a pass. **** him. He's becoming a liability. I expect him to drop passes now. He doesnt help Sanchez out with all of his drops. This guy needs to get his act together or I say, cut him in the off season. Sick of his crap already enough. Catch the damn ball !!!!

All League
    trade him or cut him now. he is a cancer

everybody is sick of it. Things not going your way, whine. It seems to be a motto.

You mean butter fingers. Another great over payed POS.

Hall Of Fame
    If you haven't noticed the entire league does it.

Get on him for dropping balls if you want. But arguing for calls is par for the course.

I have been one of his biggest supporters but he just doesn't seem to fit with this team anymore.

He really pissed me off today with the drops. But,morse than that is him calling for a flag with the ball still in the air. Make a play for the damn ball!

Quote Originally Posted by gojets1072 View Post
    He really pissed me off today with the drops. But,morse than that is him calling for a flag with the ball still in the air. Make a play for the damn ball!
    That's exactly my point. He's more focused on calling for a flag than catching the goddman call. I get that all WR are looking for flags but not as their primary goal when going out for a pass. It's annoying.

He's soft. If he gets popped, the ball won't stay in his hands the rest of the game.