Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can you think of a game more infuriating than this one?

Veteran

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by 3rd_Times_A_Charm View Post
    Endless missed sacks/tackles by the defense

Every pass is either a miss by Sanchez or a drop by a receiver

No matter which side of the team is on the field, my mood is depressed even further.

Not sure if we can recover from this one.
    I've been with them since 1967. So yes, I remember a few......

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedinGreenNC View Post
    Sanchez caves when he faces a real team
    You're funny

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    You're funny
    Prove me wrong

Veteran
    You're funny
    That last series of the game shows how much he gets thrown off his game. This team will never make the SB with him as Qb

Practice Squad
    yes, the last ****ing time we played the steelers

All Pro
    How many times did the Jets have an arm around Roethlisberger, only to see him escape and convert on third down?

Infuriating is the perfect word.

Can you think of a game more infuriating than this one?.
    in the last 43 years?

Plenty. This was your typical Jets Football Game. Welcome to the Dregs of the NFL. That is where the Jets eliteness lies.

All League
    Prove me wrong

That last series of the game shows how much he gets thrown off his game. This team will never make the SB with him as Qb
    Can't quote the same post twice in a row. I win.

I really am shocked...truth. I expected better. So disappointed. They looked abysmal. No tackling, no catching, running sucked, and passing sucked. The only interesting things that I saw was Tebow in for 1 play for 22 yards and McNight for 1 play for 12. Don't read anything into that. Just stating a fact. I wonder why they did not use them more.

Can you think of a game more infuriating than this one?
    Yes, actually! If you watched the 2011 season, you'd think you were watching a mirror image of some of those collapse games from last year at the end of the season, or for that matter just about any of the road games that the Jets played last year. Looks like things haven't changed too much from last year after all, can do well at home against the door mats of the league, and play terribly on the road.

Veteran
    Can't quote the same post twice in a row. I win.
    Im funny, your an idiot

Prove me wrong
    4 playoff wins against Manning, Brady (back to back) Rivers, and Palmer (eh)...

Yeah the kid really folds under pressure...

Maybe if the receivers caught the ball and ran the right routes and we replace Greene with McKnight and Powell, and the defense makes some F'ing tackles the game could have turned out better. Nahhh it's all Sanchez's fault right? Derp Derp Derp

Endless missed sacks/tackles by the defense

Every pass is either a miss by Sanchez or a drop by a receiver

No matter which side of the team is on the field, my mood is depressed even further.

Not sure if we can recover from this one.
    Honestly, there's been way more infuriating. We lost to a slightly better team today on the road. The team can play better, but this outcome was very much a possibility even before kickoff. Once the Steelers went ahead 13-10, they seemed to be in control and very likely to win. It's not like they pulled ahead at the last second

All League
    Im funny, your an idiot
    Ooo! Ooo! Personal Attack! Personal Attack!

Now you've done it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    Yes, actually! If you watched the 2011 season, you'd think you were watching a mirror image of some of those collapse games from last year at the end of the season, or for that matter just about any of the road games that the Jets played last year. Looks like things haven't changed too much from last year after all, can do well at home against the door mats of the league, and play terribly on the road.
    Quickly the raider game from last year comes to mind...we looked to be in that game early and then some bad stuff happened and it was all down hill....

Look...the Miami game will be here before you know it so lets hope that this team can figure out what went wrong and make the necessary corrections...I think we will win big this week and get some confidence back for the showdown with SF..

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    I honestly thought we could've after the first drive TD.
    To be honest, so did I. Man this one hurt, but it's still game 2 right

i cannot believe the hate being spewed towards sanchez. half of the dropped passes get completed...kerley doesnt fumble the punt...cromartie does a decent job covering wallace...we're looking at a completely different game and singing a different tune. i thought mark did well tonight. the rest of the team...not so much

I am waiting for Dilfer's analysis as well as people who have access to the 22 film.

fake spike game was much more infuriating

We lost on week 2 on the road to a good team-this is far from the most infuriating loss.......

Jets Insider VIP
    This doesn't even scratch the surface of most infuriating. The 2010 AFCCG rings a bell, as does the 2004 Divisional Game...