Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where are the Revis Trades now?

Where are the Revis Trades now?

Trade Revis… yeah right,

This D is not the same without him… less blitzes, and he takes out the best opp team wr.. with all the off the fiel baggage that comes with Rrevis.. his on the field presence was sorly missed today….

I would not trade away our best player

Hall Of Fame
    Pitt was without Harrison AND Polamalu. Two DPOYs. They still dominated. No catches by Jet WRs after the 1st quarter.

Revis is a HoF talent and might go down as the best ever. But what have we won with him?

The team is flawed. Last week was the fluke, not this week.

Quote Originally Posted by JETZONI View Post
    Trade Revis… yeah right,

This D is not the same without him… less blitzes, and he takes out the best opp team wr.. with all the off the fiel baggage that comes with Rrevis.. his on the field presence was sorly missed today….

I would not trade away our best player
    Hey s**thole. I'm right here. Where are you? Picking on your own fanbase after a loss? Insecurity issues much?

Quote Originally Posted by Astoria View Post
    Hey s**thole. I'm right here. Where are you? Picking on your own fanbase after a loss? Insecurity issues much?
    Because this board is full of A$$HOLES.

Im not saying we would have won… just stating that he makes this D that much better… we gave up alot on the pass today...

Got to love these angry threads.

When are you all going to realize ther is not that much to seperate good teams from great ones or crappy ones for that matter. Its a 16 game season your not going to win em all. THE JETS ARE GOOD NOT GREAT!! With any luck we can win more close ones than we lose. Hope to get to 10 wins and maybe get hot at the right time. As soon as the angry people get that the moree losses dont hurt. see ya "Iam going to get a snack" thers always next week.

Quote Originally Posted by srobjets View Post
    Because this board is full of A$$HOLES.
    Small brain: hey lets evaulate what the jets would be like if they traded revis, without taking into account any possible return the jets would have had from trading him.

Should have traded him this offseason when he was at the height of his value.

No one's going to take him now. He's damaged goods.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Outsider View Post

Lmao. This has to be the dumbest thing I've read all day. Given this boards reaction to this loss, that is definitely saying something.

All League
    Damaged goods? The Jets could still net 3+ 1st round picks for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Outsider View Post

Absolutely agree. People who are just catching onto this now are the same types of people who lose big in the markets because they buy high, or are tricked into voting Republican because those dear religious issues appeal to them so.

But the absolute @ss end is starting a thread to call out your fellow jets fans after a loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogglez View Post
    Lmao. This has to be the dumbest thing I've read all day. Given this boards reaction to this loss, that is definitely saying something.
    I was kidding.

I thought this whole thread was a joke.

Veteran
    Wenot only should, but need to trade revis.

Quote Originally Posted by Woody56 View Post
    Damaged goods? The Jets could still net 3+ 1st round picks for him.
    I really don't want to trade revis but if we actually could get 3 firsts in return I'd probably sign up for that

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Pitt was without Harrison AND Polamalu. Two DPOYs. They still dominated. No catches by Jet WRs after the 1st quarter.

Revis is a HoF talent and might go down as the best ever. But what have we won with him?

The team is flawed. Last week was the fluke, not this week.
    that's not a good argument. you could say that about any player... the jets haven't won with an elite pass rusher either but nobody's saying we shouldn't have one. I agree totally that this team is flawed, but revis covers up a lot of those flaws on his own

pittsburgh made adjustments and dominated our defense minus revis any fool can see that. enter revis and things are way different. hell yes

Quote Originally Posted by JETZONI View Post
    Im not saying we would have won… just stating that he makes this D that much better… we gave up alot on the pass today...
    Pitt knew that passing all day without Revis was the only way to beat us. Sad to say with one player out our chances go down that far. We need to be less of a scheme defense. Pull one part out is like pulling the plunger.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    I really don't want to trade revis but if we actually could get 3 firsts in return I'd probably sign up for that
    He is the best player in the NFL that is not a QB and 27 years old. Rams got that for just a prospect.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    that's not a good argument. you could say that about any player... the jets haven't won with an elite pass rusher either but nobody's saying we shouldn't have one. I agree totally that this team is flawed, but revis covers up a lot of those flaws on his own
    He does. But we can win without him with a better team. It is a team game. Losing one player, other than a QB, should not be the reason why we lose. I don't think Revis was the reason we lost today.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    pittsburgh made adjustments and dominated our defense minus revis any fool can see that. enter revis and things are way different. hell yes
    there's no way that wallace TD happens on revis. even if we just took that one away, going into the second half down 10-13 at pittsburgh is a hell of a lot less pressure than 20-10. wilson was atrocious as well and the safeties were asked to cover a lot more than they normally would with revis in the game. jets are not a top 5 defense with cro/wilson at starting CB