Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So... uh... SAR I was right?

Quote Originally Posted by Manchez View Post
    I still stand by the premise of that thread...

Today was one bad game... every team has one every single year, cept the Dolphins that one time.

If the patsies can lose to the GD Cards at HOME it ain't the end of days if we lose one to the Steelers on the road... Just one game...

That's right. Because we've had "leadership training".

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I don't want to know your thoughts. I want you to know my thoughts. I'm not here for you. You're here for me.

SAR I
    Did you narc on anybody that was smoking during halftime of the game at the Stadium last week?

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    Did you narc on anybody that was smoking during halftime of the game at the Stadium last week?
    No. Fortunately all the drunken smokers were watching Curtis Martin, the epitome of Jets mediocrity, get honored. I was able to waltz smoke-free to the bathrooms and the popcorn stand.

SAR I

No. Fortunately all the drunken smokers were watching Curtis Martin, the epitome of Jets mediocrity, get honored. I was able to waltz smoke-free to the bathrooms and the popcorn stand.

SAR I
    Meh, he did give a pretty nice speech about not allowing excuses that come about during a person's life to stop people from achieving their goals. In his case, growing up in poverty in a single parent household in the Ghetto's of Pittsburgh to eventually attain mediocrity and longevity with the Jets so as to one day be giving a speech at halftime of a game at Metlife Stadium to allow you easier access to the popcorn stands...
    Last edited by Jetfan16; 09-16-2012 at 11:51 PM.

SAR I
    It would be funny to actually waltz around the concourse.

Meh, he did give a pretty nice speach about not allowing excuses that come about during a person's life to stop people from achieving their goals. In his case, growing up in poverty in a single parent household in the Ghetto's of Pittsburgh to eventually attain mediocrity and longevity with the Jets so as to one day be giving a speech at halftime of a game at Metlife Stadium to allow you easier access to the popcorn stands...
    Yeah, I've heard the Curtis Martin I Didn't Want To Be A Football Player The Bad Guys Made Me Do It monologue about 10x by now, didn't need to hear it again.

I am grateful that he gave me a short popcorn line, very nice of him.

SAR I

Meh, he did give a pretty nice speach about not allowing excuses that come about during a person's life to stop people from achieving their goals. In his case, growing up in poverty in a single parent household in the Ghetto's of Pittsburgh to eventually attain mediocrity and longevity with the Jets so as to one day be giving a speech at halftime of a game at Metlife Stadium to allow you easier access to the popcorn stands...
    Patriots in the Super Bowl with Curtis as the feature running back: 1 loss
    Patriots in the Super Bowl without Curtis as the feature running back: 3 wins
    We got longevity, the Pats got 3 Super Bowl victories. Yay us.

I am grateful that he gave me a short popcorn line, very nice of him.

SAR I
    Exactly.... So don't say that Curtis never did anything for the Jets, or more specifically, their fans. How many short popcorn lines did Sanchez or Tebow ever deliver you?