Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Explain TEBOW's usage today

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Tebow wouldn't have done crap. He had one good run and then the next couple plays the offense looked like a cluster. Hard to complete passes when none of your receivers are getting open.

Our offense looked great last week when we faced the horrible Bills' secondary. This crap is going to be every week we lose a game "it's cuz Tebow didn't play enuff... then it will be cuz Tebow didn't start" ugh
    I watched Tebow put up over 300 yards on the Pittsburgh last year in the playoffs, including a clutch throw in over time.

Overlook it all you want. He beat the crap out of the Steelers just a few months ago and certainly deserved to get a few more shots at them.

Considering he is supposed to come in and give a spark to the offense when it struggles, and he came in and did just that, I think he deserved to stay in there when Sanchez had not completed a pass in an hour and put up lower completion % than Tebow.

After all, this was exactly the situation Rex said he brought Tebow in for, no?
    Last edited by Whichfan; 09-17-2012 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Whichfan View Post
    I watched Tebow put up over 300 yards on the Pittsburgh last year in the playoffs, including a clutch throw in over time.

Overlook it all you want. He beat the crap out of the Steelers just a few months ago and certainly deserved to get a few more shots at them.
    A banged up D with numerous starters out, at home. Try again.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    A banged up D with numerous starters out, at home. Try again.
    Excuses. Steelers had a banged up D yesterday too, including Polamalu and Harrison. Try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Whichfan View Post
    Excuses. Steelers had a banged up D yesterday too, including Polamalu and Harrison. Try again.
    Go look up who actually started on that D, moron.

Tebow is an awful QB and always will be. I know it must kill you to see him ride the bench.

I don't think Tebow coulda done worse that 10/27 and lose 27 to 10. If Tebow had gone 10/27 you guys woulda been on him like stink on poop. I think he should have been used more and for that matter how about using McNight more?