Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36

Thread: Sanchez before and after getting hit

  1. #1
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    65
    Post Thanks / Like

    Sanchez before and after getting hit

    Sanchez's numbers before Timmon's hit him in the helmet for roughing the passer 6-8 for 80 yards and a TD then after getting hit in the head, 4-19 for 58 yards and 0 TDs.

    I know there were drops and maybe it was nothing, but something to think about?

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,727
    Post Thanks / Like
    I suppose so. I think it was just an all around bad day. We played like balls, and Pit capitalized.

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,482
    Post Thanks / Like
    From what I saw our receivers dropped passes, and Cumberland ran the wrong routes or occasionally didn't finish them hard.

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Somerville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,630
    Post Thanks / Like
    i would imagine any qb would be off their game after getting speared by a helmet to helmet hit from a gigantic LB that has 20+ lbs on you.

    it's also not sanchez's fault that green can't run the ball and holmes dropped multiple passes that hit him in the chest.

  5. #5
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    946
    Post Thanks / Like
    Come on really? Every QB gets hit hard in this league. There were some drops, I won't deny that either...but bottom line is he was 6 for 22. That's embarrassing.

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6,197
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisjets23 View Post
    bottom line is he was 6 for 22. That's embarrassing.

    ??????

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    283
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisjets23 View Post
    Come on really? Every QB gets hit hard in this league. There were some drops, I won't deny that either...but bottom line is he was 6 for 22. That's embarrassing.
    Yeah because receivers actually catching the ball wouldn't have helped his passing stats... good insight there

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    946
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    ??????
    After the first drive, he was 6 for 22 for 58 yards

  9. #9
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    946
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Manchez View Post
    Yeah because receivers actually catching the ball wouldn't have helped his passing stats... good insight there

    If you are so into insight, please give us the # of drops in the game then.

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    283
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisjets23 View Post
    If you are so into insight, please give us the # of drops in the game then.
    You watched the same game I did and you also said there were drops. GFY and use your time to count them....

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Manchez View Post
    You watched the same game I did and you also said there were drops. GFY and use your time to count them....
    Lol.

  12. #12
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    946
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Manchez View Post
    You watched the same game I did and you also said there were drops. GFY and use your time to count them....
    Nah, that's ok fella. I'll just look at the stats and look at the 10 for 27 instead

  13. #13
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,482
    Post Thanks / Like
    PFF usually has the drop stats, will have to wait a few days for it though. I missed the last 6 minutes of the 4th quarter but I saw at least 4-5 drops and some incorrect routes. That's why the overall picture I got was a terrible receiving corp day (TEs included in that statement). But that's just my opinion and everyone is entitled to their opinions as well.

  14. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    283
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisjets23 View Post
    Nah, that's ok fella. I'll just look at the stats and look at the 10 for 27 instead
    And if the drops, that you also said happened, were catches the stats would be different genius; so again GFY... fella...

  15. #15
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    946
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMo View Post
    PFF usually has the drop stats, will have to wait a few days for it though. I missed the last 6 minutes of the 4th quarter but I saw at least 4-5 drops and some incorrect routes. That's why the overall picture I got was a terrible receiving corp day (TEs included in that statement). But that's just my opinion and everyone is entitled to their opinions as well.
    Thanks...yeah there were definitely at least a few drops. It wasn't all Sanchez's fault but my points before on here are that people don't want to blame him for anything...and that's unfair.

  16. #16
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,098
    Post Thanks / Like
    There were a couple of throws where Sanchez launched to ball immediately following the snap ... To no one ... Like he was scared to find the hot read.

  17. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    W. Germany
    Posts
    1,158
    Post Thanks / Like
    It wasn't the hit. It was a combination from the Pitts DL and your own WR/RB.

  18. #18
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    933
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Manchez View Post
    You watched the same game I did and you also said there were drops. GFY and use your time to count them....
    LMAO!

  19. #19
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,210
    Post Thanks / Like
    How about him missing Holmes by like 8 feet when Holmes was in the endzone? I believe we had to settle for 3 on that drive. You need to score TDs in the NFL. Sanchez is what he is, a below average NFL QB.

  20. #20
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jackson Heights
    Posts
    2,351
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenSpleen View Post
    How about him missing Holmes by like 8 feet when Holmes was in the endzone? I believe we had to settle for 3 on that drive. You need to score TDs in the NFL. Sanchez is what he is, a below average NFL QB.

    Wasn't that the same drive where Hill wasn't able to hold on to the ball?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us