Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sanchez before and after getting hit

Sanchez before and after getting hit

Sanchez's numbers before Timmon's hit him in the helmet for roughing the passer 6-8 for 80 yards and a TD then after getting hit in the head, 4-19 for 58 yards and 0 TDs.

I know there were drops and maybe it was nothing, but something to think about?

I suppose so. I think it was just an all around bad day. We played like balls, and Pit capitalized.

From what I saw our receivers dropped passes, and Cumberland ran the wrong routes or occasionally didn't finish them hard.

Veteran
    i would imagine any qb would be off their game after getting speared by a helmet to helmet hit from a gigantic LB that has 20+ lbs on you.

it's also not sanchez's fault that green can't run the ball and holmes dropped multiple passes that hit him in the chest.

Come on really? Every QB gets hit hard in this league. There were some drops, I won't deny that either...but bottom line is he was 6 for 22. That's embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisjets23 View Post
    bottom line is he was 6 for 22. That's embarrassing.

??????

Come on really? Every QB gets hit hard in this league. There were some drops, I won't deny that either...but bottom line is he was 6 for 22. That's embarrassing.
    Yeah because receivers actually catching the ball wouldn't have helped his passing stats... good insight there

Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    ??????
    After the first drive, he was 6 for 22 for 58 yards

Quote Originally Posted by Manchez View Post
    Yeah because receivers actually catching the ball wouldn't have helped his passing stats... good insight there

If you are so into insight, please give us the # of drops in the game then.

If you are so into insight, please give us the # of drops in the game then.
    You watched the same game I did and you also said there were drops. GFY and use your time to count them....

Jets Insider VIP
    You watched the same game I did and you also said there were drops. GFY and use your time to count them....
    Lol.

Nah, that's ok fella. I'll just look at the stats and look at the 10 for 27 instead

PFF usually has the drop stats, will have to wait a few days for it though. I missed the last 6 minutes of the 4th quarter but I saw at least 4-5 drops and some incorrect routes. That's why the overall picture I got was a terrible receiving corp day (TEs included in that statement). But that's just my opinion and everyone is entitled to their opinions as well.

Nah, that's ok fella. I'll just look at the stats and look at the 10 for 27 instead
    And if the drops, that you also said happened, were catches the stats would be different genius; so again GFY... fella...

Quote Originally Posted by TheMo View Post
    PFF usually has the drop stats, will have to wait a few days for it though. I missed the last 6 minutes of the 4th quarter but I saw at least 4-5 drops and some incorrect routes. That's why the overall picture I got was a terrible receiving corp day (TEs included in that statement). But that's just my opinion and everyone is entitled to their opinions as well.
    Thanks...yeah there were definitely at least a few drops. It wasn't all Sanchez's fault but my points before on here are that people don't want to blame him for anything...and that's unfair.

There were a couple of throws where Sanchez launched to ball immediately following the snap ... To no one ... Like he was scared to find the hot read.

Veteran
    It wasn't the hit. It was a combination from the Pitts DL and your own WR/RB.

LMAO!

How about him missing Holmes by like 8 feet when Holmes was in the endzone? I believe we had to settle for 3 on that drive. You need to score TDs in the NFL. Sanchez is what he is, a below average NFL QB.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenSpleen View Post
    How about him missing Holmes by like 8 feet when Holmes was in the endzone? I believe we had to settle for 3 on that drive. You need to score TDs in the NFL. Sanchez is what he is, a below average NFL QB.

Wasn't that the same drive where Hill wasn't able to hold on to the ball?