Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Where are the leaders on this team?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    5 rambling incoherent paragraphs about another poster he is stalking from board to board to board

thank goodness IQ31 is not obsessed

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    5 rambling incoherent paragraphs about another poster he is stalking from board to board to board

thank goodness IQ31 is not obsessed
    Praise from the praiseworthy.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Perhaps so AGAW. In that case I withdraw my request that Ray not use the term "short bus". Ray is free of course to use whatever terminology that is consistent with his personal comfort levels and if "short bus" works for him then who am I to object after all? Perhaps it suits his style very well.

As to the rest of it I am afraid I have to call bullsh1t. Ray and a small group of posters have elected themselves to be some kind of private police force on these boards and the arbiters of what it is to be a "real" Jets fan and not a "real" Jets fan. To further this agenda they have chosen to consistently attack another group of posters simply because those posters do not share the same universally optimistic outlook. They use attack terminology like "Negative Nancy" or "Chicken Little" or "SOJF" or any one of a half a dozen other terms. Their posts very frequently call people "Clueless" or "Clueless Idiots" or "Retarded" or some other laundry list of variations on the same theme. It is so commonly interleaved within almost every post by Ray and his Ilk that it has almost become a background noise at this point. The use of this pejorative terminology is an attempt to silence all other opinions that do not align with their own and are a tool used to "other" the posters that they happen to be talking down to at the time.

This is what they do every day in almost every thread.

In a single thread I have given Ray a taste of his own medicine by simply echoing and using the terms back at him that he sprays around every thread in this place like a dog trying to p1ss on every tree. Rather predictably Ray is PO'ed. Well cry me a river Mr. big baby attack dog. It is true I really do not think that Ray is the sharpest tool in the shed and I think he likes to keep sg3 around solely for the purpose that he can feel comfortable that there is at least one other person dumber than he is when he walks into a room. At the the end of the day both of them are entitled to their opinions and I for one welcome the diversity of thought, if not the methods of delivery.

But no AGAW, there is a distinction between what they do and what I have done here in this thread. For them the personal attack on whole groups of their fellow posters is constant, every day and with the sole intent to silence dissenting opinions. They are saying "if you do not agree with me then shut up you retarded SOJF idiots and by the way why don't you leave since this is a fan site for real Jets fans". What I am saying is "Shut up and stop telling me what to think and what I am not allowed to say".

Not the same thing at all.

Now back to Ray and his short buses.
    "At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    IYou must have missed that one with your head so stuck up so far up your own ass.
    It doesn't work like that short bus
    You are the poster child for loser
    I'm not pretending ****

**** YOU!

GFY

Ray, EM made some very salient points about you and others on this site who obsess themselves with fandom of others to the point of vulgarity and anger when it doesnt align with their own views.

Take a break.

ANd you other "site monitors" are on notice.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post
    "At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
    AWESOME! BM

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    That you feel yourself to be dumber is, strangely enough, both unsurprising and untroubling to me. At the same time

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    That you feel yourself to be dumber is, strangely enough, both unsurprising and untroubling to me. At the same time
    Its a quote from a movie.

Everyone here really needs to lighten up

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    rex is the leader of this team in case anyone forgot. there are no captains.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its a quote from a movie.

Everyone here really needs to lighten up
    Point taken.